Official Community Forums Home

Micro Silicone Sleeve

gemini26

• Members

SE1715-00-2main.jpg

I love sleeves. Although these aren’t the same open-ended larger silicone sleeves I had years ago, these micro sleeves are perfect bullet sized. Super stretchy and covered with texture, these sleeves are an easy way to spice up a seemingly normal bullet or even your finger. A set of three, you get one ribbed sleeve and two with different soft ticklers.

First some sleeve safety… Number one and most important - only use water based lubes as these super stretchy silicone sleeves can be stretched thin and silicone lube can destroy them. Also, do NOT place these on silicone toys for the same reason. Second, ladies with long nails, especially squared acrylics, take caution when stretching these or using them on your finger as the more they stretch, the thinner they get and the easier to rip. Third, these sleeves are small - it is not suggested to place these on the head of a penis!

So what do you do with a sleeve? Hmmm. Good question. And the answer… almost anything! A sleeve is an enhancement. Either to solo play or couple play. One of these micro sleeves slipped on a finger can make a girl squeal in delight when tickling the clitoris. And just a little bit of insertion with one of these on brings all new sensations. So ladies, imagine you are completely out of batteries and you don’t have any plug in toys but you need some solo action. Sure you could use your hand, but wouldn’t you like something that tickles you just a little more in a new way? Heck yes!

Scenario two… Your faithful bullet, while it still works, just doesn’t excite you the way it used to. You need a little spice. So ribbed or tickler I ask! Slip one of these on a standard (or even micro) bullet, and your old bullet has just turned into a brand new toy with new sensations.

Scenario three… Men, your lady is snuggled into bed with you just about to fall asleep. What better way to let her know you’re a little frisky without making your lips move? Slip on the tickler sleeve and start teasing the erogenous zones around her neck, nipples, etc. She’ll stay awake for play time!

Although these are not the larger sleeves that are a little more flexible in use (larger ones can be placed on larger vibrators and even penises!), sleeves are always a simple way to spice up any play time. If you’re looking to buy your first toy and aren’t sure what he or she will think… buy some sleeves and tease them! If you’ve got a huge toy box - well, you may be able to double the use of that collection. Use your imagination - play time should be fun, and sleeves are about the easiest way to incorporate something new into the mix.

Turn your bullet into a new toy!

Add one more reason that bullets are just soooo awesome & versitile!!!! Great review!

• Members
Scenario three… Men, your lady is snuggled into bed with you just about to fall asleep. What better way to let her know you’re a little frisky without making your lips move? Slip on the tickler sleeve and start teasing the erogenous zones around her neck, nipples, etc. She’ll stay awake for play time!

Turn your bullet into a new toy!

okay, that just might interest my hubby. . . I keep telling him to wake me up if I am too sleepy--I WANT him to wake me up but he thinks I sleep too deeply. Maybe this would help ;)