Official Community Forums Home

Hickies

Kinky Twinkie

• Members

I being still a very newly newly wed had an interesting experince last weekend, I woke up in the mood on a saturday morning and rolled over and gave my wife a hicky for the first time in my life. Never was able to do it before but some how without really trying I marked the spot as I distracted her with the horezontal lambada. We'll not much got said about it, I didn't even notice that much.

Later that evening we went to dinner with my wife family for her mothers birthday. We sitting there in Golden corale and my sister in law( she 19 or 20) was next to me and she looks over at my wife and in excitment shouts out "gasp...is that a hicky on your neck?". We she thought it was the greatest thing, and after all having pierced body parts and her name tattooed on various parts of her body why shouldn't she. Then our nephew's mother says( kidding of course) "Glenn, don't you know she is a teacher" and of course I said jokingly " I dont give a rats ass".

We'll let me tell you, the talk started turning to filipino right away. I didn't think nothing of it. Come to find out that the in laws were abit upset with me for marking up my 6th grade teacher of a wife. I said "what?" as my wife tried to explain to me the dangers associated with the hickey. It a moral obligation, don't want to set a bad example she told me.

I was in disbelief, hickies were a common thing way before 6th grade when I was growing up. Back then not everyone was sexually active like they are these days. With what teachers are in the news for these days and being permitted to stay, I never thought hickies would be a no no especially for the married teacher.

I told everyone look if everyone gonna be upset that the teacher might be demonstrating the fact she sexually active, what does our almost 6 month old son demonstrate by his exsistance. It great to have sex and have kids, but the hicky is not to be tolerated.

All I could think of is that times really have changed.

We'll I laugh about it, my in laws don't still so mayabe ya'll might get a chuckle. Ya'll have any stories about your hickies??

Glenn

• Members

Okay, I am also a teacher and I would not want a visible hicky, just because I don't want to get into chit-chat about my personal life with my students and there is no way they wouldn't talk or ask about it. Of course, my students are older (college) than sixth graders, but still. Now, I do enjoy a hicky on some place that I can hide. . .

• Members

I am a teacher as well. I teach mainly kindergarten to 5th grade students but I also work with middle and high school students as well. I would not want a visible hickey either. If I can hide it that is fine. I do not want to get into the topic of my personal life with any of my students. I also know that I have some conservative parents in my elementary school that would flip out. I see them all the time on the older students in mid and high school. I personally would not want to try and explain to a kindergarten student what it is or how I got it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think what may have set the argument up for the family may have to do with the age of the kids that she deals with. In this day and age they are getting too curious & way too young!!

• Members
I think what may have set the argument up for the family may have to do with the age of the kids that she deals with. In this day and age they are getting too curious & way too young!!

We'll I just told her that she can forget about sexual relations, after all if we gonna be worked up over a hickey then the last thing the kids need to know is that the teacher has sex on top of it.

And also to hide any pics of the baby while we at it so no one gets the wrong idea. Basically pretend we back in the philipenes

Glenn

• 1 month later...
  • Members
We'll I just told her that she can forget about sexual relations, after all if we gonna be worked up over a hickey then the last thing the kids need to know is that the teacher has sex on top of it.

And also to hide any pics of the baby while we at it so no one gets the wrong idea. Basically pretend we back in the philipenes

Glenn

It seems that you are the one who got worked up here G. Of all the responses you got here I am the only one who is not a teacher but you were offended? I was merely pointing out the OBVIOUS! As did the teachers who responded. My father spent half his career in the Phillipines and never said anything about hiding pictures. In your defense here, I don't know for sure if his girlfriend had kids. BTW, I am not the one who got worked up abotu your sex life, so please take this into consideration or at least state who you are responding to if it wasn't me!

• Members
It seems that you are the one who got worked up here G. Of all the responses you got here I am the only one who is not a teacher but you were offended? I was merely pointing out the OBVIOUS! As did the teachers who responded. My father spent half his career in the Phillipines and never said anything about hiding pictures. In your defense here, I don't know for sure if his girlfriend had kids. BTW, I am not the one who got worked up abotu your sex life, so please take this into consideration or at least state who you are responding to if it wasn't me!

Gee I dont know, for that was two months ago.

Glenn

• Members

Since my knowledge of Phillipino culture is almost nil I just have to ask if maybe there is a cultural taboo at work here? Maybe I am only seeing it from my own POV. In this country things are a bit more relaxed than in other countries.

• Members
Since my knowledge of Phillipino culture is almost nil I just have to ask if maybe there is a cultural taboo at work here? Maybe I am only seeing it from my own POV. In this country things are a bit more relaxed than in other countries.

Yea sex isnt something they like to flaunt, or discuss openly. Many asian countries are like this but it ok to ask you all about your finances out in the open. We'll in america it the other way around, I doubt many of ya'll would like me to ask how much you make in income but asians have little problem with this.

As for teacher, they at the same level as a priest for the most part.

We'll my sisters in laws are pretty liberal in the area of sex, my youngest one bought us a gift certificate at a local sex shop and the other one( currently in jail) has been known to borrow some of my sex toys like the paddles and bondage gear. My wifes parents used to teach and counsel married couples on sexual relations and family planning in their church ministry. While they want to see a million kids( to them this is sign of wealth) they don't want to think about the fact we screwing like rabbits.

Now Lola(grandmother) when she was here, now she had a filthy mind. She basically would say when I came in the house, I want a grand baby. Do it on the table. I think she wanted to watch.

To me a hicky is like no big deal. The idea we given the teenages the image Mrs baker has sex when they seen her pregnant is laughable here. God knows half of them already done it. At least we have wedding bands on.

Glenn

• Members
I being still a very newly newly wed had an interesting experince last weekend, I woke up in the mood on a saturday morning and rolled over and gave my wife a hicky for the first time in my life. Never was able to do it before but some how without really trying I marked the spot as I distracted her with the horezontal lambada. We'll not much got said about it, I didn't even notice that much.

Later that evening we went to dinner with my wife family for her mothers birthday. We sitting there in Golden corale and my sister in law( she 19 or 20) was next to me and she looks over at my wife and in excitment shouts out "gasp...is that a hicky on your neck?". We she thought it was the greatest thing, and after all having pierced body parts and her name tattooed on various parts of her body why shouldn't she. Then our nephew's mother says( kidding of course) "Glenn, don't you know she is a teacher" and of course I said jokingly " I dont give a rats ass".

We'll let me tell you, the talk started turning to filipino right away. I didn't think nothing of it. Come to find out that the in laws were abit upset with me for marking up my 6th grade teacher of a wife. I said "what?" as my wife tried to explain to me the dangers associated with the hickey. It a moral obligation, don't want to set a bad example she told me.

I was in disbelief, hickies were a common thing way before 6th grade when I was growing up. Back then not everyone was sexually active like they are these days. With what teachers are in the news for these days and being permitted to stay, I never thought hickies would be a no no especially for the married teacher.

I told everyone look if everyone gonna be upset that the teacher might be demonstrating the fact she sexually active, what does our almost 6 month old son demonstrate by his exsistance. It great to have sex and have kids, but the hicky is not to be tolerated.

All I could think of is that times really have changed.

We'll I laugh about it, my in laws don't still so mayabe ya'll might get a chuckle. Ya'll have any stories about your hickies??

Glenn

Weeeeell, I can understand that as a teacher she doesn't want anything that the kids can see & then talk about, but I LOVE hickies. I'm sure they are bad for the skin on some level but I really love to wake up, head to the mirror whilst hubby is asleep and see the marks of our lovemaking.. I get really soppy about them because whenever he's not around (he travels alot for work) they remind me of him in a silly, but special way. I haven't read the other comments yet (I will) but my personal opinion is they are very sweet. I ASK for them. Actually had one bad experience with them though.. the first time hubby tried to give me a hickie he was rather nervous (it was only our second time together) so he got a little over excited and ended up drawing blood. That wasn't nice, but since then, I LOVE my hickies.. especially on the neck. And hey, I don't have to advertise them to the world, I have lots of lovely summer scarves to keep them "for my eyes only"..

As a former computer instructor (no, I did NOT have a pocket protector LOL), I wouldn't want a visible hickie, though I do enjoy giving and getting them. I'm extremely open-minded, and outspoken, but, it's a matter of propriety, whether there are kids or adults in your classes. Like when you have a dress code at work. It's a matter of how your portray yourself, the company/school you work for, and your professionalism. I would be very wary of a teacher of my child, that came to class in a extremely short skirt, or hickies.

What I find rude, is when people from other countries revert back to their own native tongue when discussing something heated, leaving one or more people in the dark. If you can't say it for everyone to understand, then it can be said in the privacy in their own home.

• Members

What I find rude, is when people from other countries revert back to their own native tongue when discussing something heated, leaving one or more people in the dark. If you can't say it for everyone to understand, then it can be said in the privacy in their own home.

Hell yea I with you there, my wife and mother in law tell me that it is rude and should never be done. So what do they do, speak tagalog. So what do I do, "speak english, this is america!"

GOd I so damn rude, makes me proud

Glenn