Official Community Forums Home

Nookii Bear

Mikayla1

• Members

xdoub18main.jpg

If you are looking for a gift for a REALLY timid person - then Nookii Bare is PERFECT for you! This cute and cuddly little bear is your daily reminder to snuggle and nuzzle your lover. Place Nookii Bear on your pillow and every night before going to bed take out one of 7 nookii cards from the pouch. These cards have cute suggestions on how to cuddle up to your pookie bear.

For example, one card reads: "nuzzle by neck and snuffle playfully at my ears. Caress my hair and kiss me quickly all over my face." This is about as "racy" as it gets. You could definitely use this as inspiration and take it from there - but these little cards are not going to give you explicit sexual instructions.

Perfect for a new relationship, Valentine's Day, Sweetest Day, Bachelorette gifrs or just for that really timid person in your life. The Nookii Bare might not be your sexual inspiration, but he surely will have you giving each other big, bear hugs!

Cute and Cuddly

• Members

okay, it is cute, but if my kids saw it, they would totally take off with it! Not the end of the word for my youngest, but for the ones who are old enough to read. . . well, I guess it could be a conversation starter!