Official Community Forums Home

Make Your Own Dildo Kit

Tyger

CBD01main.jpg

MAKE YOUR OWN DILDO KIT

How many times have you read in our forum “Sex is Adult Playtime”? Well, this kit will definitely add a spice of fun and adventure into your sex life! Make an exact rubber replica of you/your man’s penis! Empire Labs is the company that came out with the original Dildo kit, and they added a bit of fun with this new version, by adding a bullet for you to put INSIDE the dildo when making it. B)

The excuse that “my man is intimidated by anything artificial or larger then he is” is now null and void with this kit! You can cast HIM! So now he can watch as he fucks you too! And, all for the price of a good, quality already made dildo! You just can’t go wrong here!

Get ready for some adventure, laughs, and a bit of Mr. Wizard all rolled into creating your own dildo!

The kit comes in a large bucket with a lid, molding powder, patented “liquid skin”, liquid rubber, thermometer, mixing stick, instruction booklet, molding container tube & testicle cup (these can be separated), and a high powered vibrating bullet (it takes 2 AA batteries, not incl.).

I recommend mixing this stuff on a slick, clean countertop. It cleans off fairly easy, and you may need to scrap some of the rubber spilt off, but you can get it off with a little effort.

I’m here to tell you that casting these things aren’t as easy as you may think! This kit had great instructions, and when they give you the times to follow, they MEAN exactly! Lay out all of the materials you will need before you do the casting, so you don’t waste any time searching for things. The only things you will need that they don’t provide is water, and a measuring cup, and a spoon or spatula.

The first try, I had thought I had a little extra time to give my hubby some oral help to get a nice big erection and keep it. However, I took a little too long, and, since he’s not the Man of Steel, he couldn’t put his cock in the already hardened mixture after 2 minutes of the casting material being in the tube. Luckily, the kit contains enough powder to do 2 castings (whew!), though the second try didn’t have quite enough for including my hubby’s balls, but, his cock is what I wanted anyway. So, again, let me stress how much you NEED to read and FOLLOW the directions. The directions are easy, but take them at heart!

The second try was a success! The water to mix the casting stuff has to be 75 degrees F, which SOUNDS warm enough, however, it’s really not that warm on your member, so I was informed! :rolleyes: I got the stuff poured into the tube, and got hubby to get the stuff over his erect cock. Yes, some glopped out and hit the floor, but it cleaned up easily. We kept it on a bit longer than the recommended 60 seconds, because I’d put a bit too much water in it, but his cock casted!

Getting this off was a bit difficult, but he’d shaved his area before hand, so, once the vacuum seal broke, he got his cock out of the tube. What a trooper! He said it wasn’t overly painful or anything, just uncomfortable. (We were able to have some sexual fun after the dildo was cast, so he wasn’t hurting that bad!). When he first tried getting it off, with a good tug, he just looked at me like he wanted to beat me. ;) I told him that it was all for “quality control purposes”, while trying to suppress a giggle. Then, jokingly,I mentioned that, well, if we had too, the ER could get the thing off for him. I got a resounding “aw hell naw!” for that one. The laughing was all in good fun though. He got the mold off his cock, with a couple more firm tugs, and we had some laughs too! None of the casting material stuck to him either. We were both happy about that. The casting stuff scraped off of all of the utensils too.

I also recommend that when doing the actual casting, to do it on linoleum, in a tub, or another slick surface, or over a towel that you care nothing about, since this stuff will be very difficult to get up out of a rug. The casting material brushed off our hardwood floor fairly easily with a broom & dustpan, which, again, made me happy.

Since my hubby has a curve in his cock, I left the casting in the tube, since he did rub up against the wall. If you do have a curve, just to spin the tube around your cock a bit, & try and get as much of the casting material around it as you can. We mixed and poured the rubber/coloring combo in a bowl, then poured it into my hubby’s cock mold. I slid the bullet as far as I wanted too, and let it cure for the full 24 hours, as recommended. Be careful, because that rubber will drip down the bullet’s cord, and you do need to scrap that stuff off the counter if it dries!

I also left the cast IN the tube while it cured, since he had that curve, and you could still see the head of his cock in the tube. So, I didn’t want that stuff pouring out all over the place! Which was easy to slide out of the tube, when it was all cured and it was safe to take it all out, and the casting stuff came off easily, in pieces. Hubby was so cute, cuz all day long, while we were waiting for his replica to cure, he kept poking at the end, and asking me if I thought it was safe to pull out yet. I kept having to tell him that we had to wait for 24 hours before we took it out. :P

Unfortunately, I noticed when I pulled my new dildo out, that the bullet is visible near the tip, with a thin layer of the rubber on it, due to my hubby’s curvature. But the vibes are strong, so it’s all good. The color is suppose to be a “white” guy, but the coloring looks more like caramel, not that I really care about that. Being the sensory woman that I am, I had to smell it, and it has that “New Dildo Smell”. Actually it almost smells like the new car smell. LOL Washing it with soap and water helped, but not a lot. And, since I couldn’t get the full mold of his testicles, and he didn’t push the tube all the way against him, (see? ALWAYS listen to your wife’s instructions carefully!) it looks smaller than his generous length. In fact, it’s a whole 3” shorter than what he is. But that still makes my dildo a nice, thick 6” (yes, I measured it), so, I’m still happy with it. There are only 2 small air bubbles, and I can see the tiniest details of his skin on my dildo, which is pretty neat.

Another bonus about this fun experiment is that the tube is reusable, and you can get refill kits too! So, I may need to order a refill kit and try my hand at casting my hubby’s dick again soon!

And for the most important part: The dildo felt great!!! Hubby had a lot of fun using his own “mini me” cock on me! It felt pretty real, and as good as many high quality dildos out there on the market! And the vibes from the bullet were very strong, just the way I like them, and felt very good! The placement of the bullet was perfect for me! Since my hubby is out of town a week at a time with his job, he can still do his spousal duties by me, and satisfy my need for cock even when he’s not here!

Cock Casting Today!!

• Members

Hey no fair! I want arts and crafts time too! Ok I've heard of these but never tried it and was soooo curious. Thanks Tyger for the informative and great review. Looks like a hoot!

A man could definitely do this alone. But, again, he would have to READ the instructions. And, if your man is like mine with not even wanting to look at it, but figure it out all by himself, you'll want to help him out, lest you get stuck with 2 blocks of casting material in tube shapes, and no mold or dildo! LOL They do make great bricks though..... :P

• Members

Let me just first say, WHAT A FANTASTIC REVIEW!

I was actually very envious when we sent you this product; I have been trying to get my SO to make one of these with me for a while. I’m so glad that you had fun!

Well, Emily, get the kit, and give it to the both of you as a "couple's Christmas gift"!! It's the gift that keeps on giving.....or would that be pleasing......

• Members

I am so jealous......

Great review...very thorough and informative as always! :lol:

Thank you darlin'! You can imagine how seemingly impossible it was to cut that one down for the site's review!!

I would say probably not. The rubber dildo dries pretty firmly, so there's not a lot a give or flexibility to it.

• Members
I would say probably not. The rubber dildo dries pretty firmly, so there's not a lot a give or flexibility to it.

well hell, I was thinking of making a copy of myself and seeing what it was like for my wife to take me there but I guess it wont do. But it still be fun to try though, does it feel good being Molded?

I guess this is for DH to answer?

Glenn

DH said that it was a kinda wierd feeling, since the molding material's water has to only be 75 degrees, which is kinda chilly, especially in stuff that feels like mud. But, thankfully, it hardened (the molding material LOL) rather quickly. It was a bit uncomfortable getting the vacuumed sealed mold off, but not painful. We were able to "get it on" afterwards, so he wasn't incapacitated or anything. ;)

• Members
DH said that it was a kinda wierd feeling, since the molding material's water has to only be 75 degrees, which is kinda chilly, especially in stuff that feels like mud. But, thankfully, it hardened (the molding material LOL) rather quickly. It was a bit uncomfortable getting the vacuumed sealed mold off, but not painful. We were able to "get it on" afterwards, so he wasn't incapacitated or anything. ;)

I was wondering if it helped to lube up first to make retrivel easyer. I not sure about that 75 degree part though. Thank DH for me for having to be answer those rather personal questions, I know he usually leaves that up to you.

Glenn

The bullet is a standard bullet: bullet, long-ish cord, then hand controller. The hand controller has the battery compartment.