Official Community Forums Home

When We ...i Can't

• Members

As far as what you're doing wrong...well, you've said it basically. You're not talking to your husband. You're not letting him know what you need. Men do not read minds, most men do not take hints, and most men need to be told what you need or what to do before they will start doing so. For whatever reason you've found that you can't talk to your husband, it's no wonder that you can't relax enough during sex if you can't even talk to the man. I think you'll be surprised at what will happen if you bring up the topic. There is no delight like knowing that your wife is horny for you.

Thurisas.

• Members
As far as what you're doing wrong...well, you've said it basically. You're not talking to your husband. You're not letting him know what you need. Men do not read minds, most men do not take hints, and most men need to be told what you need or what to do before they will start doing so. For whatever reason you've found that you can't talk to your husband, it's no wonder that you can't relax enough during sex if you can't even talk to the man. I think you'll be surprised at what will happen if you bring up the topic. There is no delight like knowing that your wife is horny for you.

Thurisas.

Right on Thurisas! I think you may have hit that nail right on the head! But of course we should see how the ladies here respond. As you said we are men, and have little clue as to the female perspective.

• Members

I think the key here besides communication which is the most important is trust. If you trust your partner won't think that you sound funny during sex or look odd, then you'll relax and enjoy it and be able to get off when he's with you.

Personally there's nothing I can't or won't tell my husband, nor him me. Our sex life is hot, we share our fantasies and watch each other masturbate, and help each other.

We talk and play in and out of the bedroom. My best orgasms are one's that he gives me, when I let him control either my toys or positions or whatever.

There are many times when I haven't come during sex, he does easily every time :lol: and after he'll either finger me, use a toy or give me great oral to get me off.

We make love with the lights on and love looking at each other. When I see him or he see's me looking at him while we make love, there's such a connection.

Talk to him. He's your husband and he can't get in your head. He has no clue what you need until you tell him.

There's been many times where I tell my husband, "lick my clit really fast" or he'll say "hold my balls" without us telling each other what feels good, we'd never know.

Good luck, and I hope you can get past this block of not being able to communicate and learn to relax cum with him in the room.