Official Community Forums Home

Aneros Progasm

Bret

• Members

I ordered one yesterday and am having second thoughts about it?

Does it work well?

Should I have gotten a Nexus instead?

This is the first toy of this kind for us, maybe I am just a little nervous about it?

I know that at least one of the Aneros toys has been reviewed, and the one that has been reviewed is the Aneros Eupho, by an experienced anal/prostate toy user.

The Progasm, looks to me, to be a toy that is also for someone that is is an experienced (aka use to having anal toys go up inside of them) toy user, because of the girth of it. Not to say that you can't get use to it, because you will be able to, I'm sure.

Anyway, I know that the Eupho worked well, and here's a link to the review to that:

Aneros Eupho review

• Members

I missed that review, thanks.

I'm sure it will take me a while to get used to it.

It shipped today and I can't wait to try it out.

Still nervous on the size of it.

I've used the progasm and it was difficult at first, because of the size. More recently I've used the Nexus Excel and now the progasm is not so difficult. Anyway, I've enjoyed both; it takes time. Relaxation is a must.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
I've used the progasm and it was difficult at first, because of the size. More recently I've used the Nexus Excel and now the progasm is not so difficult. Anyway, I've enjoyed both; it takes time. Relaxation is a must.
Three or four years ago after hearing great things about this new family of assgasm makers I broke down and got one. Apparently I was a bit overwhelmed by the weird shapes and sizes so I got a small one.I got the Aneros SGX. I thot it was pretty cotton pickin pricey at the time. Shit the smallest dong I use regularly is 4 times bigger than this AND not some weirdass shape neither! Maybe I didn't give it a proper try. Well... NO WAY am I tossin' it to the 4 winds....nibble my ears and peg me, spank me and peg me some more and I will have a glorious asscum!!