Official Community Forums Home

Strap On Attachments

dlynn918

• Members

Mikayla,

I have the vaculock strap on with the life like dong and the hard plastic butt plugs. I dont like the hard butt plugs myself and the dong is way too big for anal with my bf. He just doesnt like it huge although he took it once and came in about 5 seconds! He wants something smaller and ordered a supposed slim dong and its still huge! I saw you recommended some jelly attachments but it comes with a whole other strap. Can I buy these separately or can you recomend other attachments to buy separately? I dont see them in the strap on section. Maybe I missed it?

Dirtygirl

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Mikayla,

I have the vaculock strap on with the life like dong and the hard plastic butt plugs. I dont like the hard butt plugs myself and the dong is way too big for anal with my bf. He just doesnt like it huge although he took it once and came in about 5 seconds! He wants something smaller and ordered a supposed slim dong and its still huge! I saw you recommended some jelly attachments but it comes with a whole other strap. Can I buy these separately or can you recomend other attachments to buy separately? I dont see them in the strap on section. Maybe I missed it?

Dirtygirl

...such a lucky Dirtygirl...such a lucky boyfriend...does your girl have a dirtysister??

• 10 years later...
  • Members
On 11/19/2007 at 7:50 PM, dlynn918 said:

Mikayla,

Dirtygirl

nice!