Official Community Forums Home

Satin Sensationals G Spot Vibe

gemini26

• Members

NO1850-1main.jpg

At first glance, there’s nothing spectacular about this vibe. It’s the normal pink color, a few pleasure bumps, and a turn dial. Once you get this out of the package, you’ll start to notice what sets this apart. The satiny smooth soft texture of this G-Spot vibe starts to get intriguing once you feel the soft and supple tip. Soft and pliable, but just firm enough to simulate the elusive G-Spot. The shaft of the toy is a stiff slim line covered in the soft satin feel coating. Let me stop right here and say that the package does not say what kind of material this is, so please be careful and use water-based lubes only.

This toy is easy to get going… waterproof so washing is a breeze, and the two AA batteries easily slip into the compartment positive side down quite like a flashlight. After that, the only thing left is to turn it on. That’s where it gets a little tricky. The turn dial is flush with the battery compartment, although they move separately, but this makes it a bit hard to turn.

The vibrations from this little treat are soft, even high isn’t a powerhouse. I love my strong vibes, but I fell for the lighter feel of this toy. High was good enough to get me going and stimulate my G-spot with a slow buildup that came to a great climax. The vibrations are the strongest right where you need them, at the tip, and almost barely noticeable at the base. This is one great vibe, especially for the price. It even comes with a pink satin storage bag as a bonus. This is a great vibe for beginners or experienced alike, especially for a lady wanting to explore her G-Spot.

Feel the Sensations!

Looks like a fun toy. Here's the question: did it get you off? Was the tip firm enough to hit your g-spot?

• Members

Oh yes. This wasn't the best G-spot toy I've used, but it definitely did the trick. I was pleasantly surprised that the soft tip was strong enough to stimulate my G-Spot. when you squeeze it, it's really soft. But when you press on the G-Spot tip, you can feel resistance.

I think this is one of those toys that is cheap enough for a girl who is wondering if she can have a G-Spot orgasm before shelling out big bucks for a top-of-the-line toy like the glittering rotating G.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

NO1850-1main.jpg

Satin Sensationals G-Spot

At first when I received this I was a little intimidated. I have only used one other toy before. I am thinking it was the ridges. It was very nice it even comes with it only satin type pouch to store it in. I unscrewed the cap and inserted the batteries. At first this was found to be a little difficult. There was a little clear plastic thing in there which I did not see at first. I would say make sure you remove this then the batteries were easy to insert Then just make sure you screw the cap back on tightly to avoid and water getting inside. You are then ready to go.

The tip is soft and pliable which is really nice and it gets stiffer as you work your way down the shaft and towards the ridges which were something. We then lubed all of the necessary areas and then inserted the toy slowly without vibrating on. It felt like it filled me well, then it was slowly turned on and that took me over the edge in no time.

This hit the gspot perfectly for me and caused several orgasms for me. So this just goes to show you that looks can be deceiving. I would always recommend trying an item first before you dismiss it. To think what I might have missed. This made for a very enjoyable night.

This toy is very easy to use and care for. It is waterproof and cleans up easily. With being a beginner to toys I was happy with the ease of use of this product and would definitely recommend it to others.