Official Community Forums Home

Side Sex

• Members

Many times in the spoon position(woman and man's body facing the same direction, man entering from behind) the woman's legs can be put down together or one leg held up. When the woman's leg is held up there can be a deeper penetration, when her legs are together there is a tighter feeling. Both feel pretty darn good. Men are mostly visual, this is true, and many men love locking eyes but there can also be a very alluring and sexy quality to the the curves of the back of a woman's neck. I almost always salivate a little when I'm looking at the curves of my wife's back and neck to be sure.

Thurisas.

Ya know when you're snuggling with your woman, she's in front, laying on her side, and you scoot up, and tuck yourself into her, and both yourlegs are bent a bit, but up against each other? That's spooning, and it's a very intimate way of making love, because you're touching each other in a more romantic way, IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

We have spoon sex as part of our regular play.

It's a relaxing way to have sex as neither one of us has has to be on top and "working".

I love it because it feels great and he loves it because he can easily move to anal after vaginal intercourse.

Sometimes after intercourse he will stay in me and we both move into the spoon position after intercourse and sleep. There's nothing like falling asleep still connected. ;)

And try to get out of the "visuals" line of thinking. Alot of couples love to look at things other than frontals when having sex. It's all about the senses. Touch, taste, sound etc.

• Members

Me and my boyfriend do it from the side quite often. Mostly in the morning its nice to wake up, roll over, and have a little bit of good morning sex. And your right, no one has to do "WORK." I feel this is a very intimate position with me and my babe!!!