Official Community Forums Home

Puzzle Vibrator

Rob

• Members

looks interesting :huh: going to have to give that baby a try. Haven't ordered in a few weeks and need to finish up x-mas shopping so I will add that on my list of purchases today!!! :D

• Members

Looks fun, i think i might have to try that one

• Members

I ordered mine and got it last week, and it's actually my first vibrator. I love it! I love it I love it I love it so much. Again, it's my first so I'm not gaguing my experience against any other vibes but I absolutely adore it. I haven't tested it out in the water but it feels REALLY solid and looks extremely waterproof.

Funny story: the first time I was using it I got a phone call RIGHT when I was about to finish from some group called "Center for Moral Clarity", who apparently are not fans of sex toys if you look at their website!

That is a pretty funny story. The Puzzle Vibe promotion has ended but I have dropped the price down to $9.99. We have a lot of over stock that we need to get rid of.

I ordered mine and got it last week, and it's actually my first vibrator. I love it! I love it I love it I love it so much. Again, it's my first so I'm not gaguing my experience against any other vibes but I absolutely adore it. I haven't tested it out in the water but it feels REALLY solid and looks extremely waterproof.

Funny story: the first time I was using it I got a phone call RIGHT when I was about to finish from some group called "Center for Moral Clarity", who apparently are not fans of sex toys if you look at their website!

• Members
That is a pretty funny story. The Puzzle Vibe promotion has ended but I have dropped the price down to $9.99. We have a lot of over stock that we need to get rid of.

I love it ! It's kind of loud but really gets the job done! Dh was wondering where the batteries went from the tv remote. :lol: He was in bed and I couldn't wait to test it out --- just forgot to put the batteries back in the remote. I was a little shocked by the size ---- 8 inch or so

• Members

Got this one last week -- had to, I thought it was so interesting!! My husband and I had fun taking it apart and putting it back together in different ways, trying to figure out what would feel best for me. Strong vibes, and hard plastic. Never had anything like this, and it seemed a little rough at first. However, once I got used to the sensation, using plenty of lube, it turned out to be a great g-spot vibe!! Thanks TooTimid!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Ok when I saw this I had to have it. It looked like so much fun. I got it in mail and was surprised how long it was and the fact it came with an extra ring. I took it apart and put it back together and was pleased that it didn’t matter what size rings you put on top of each other they fit. Well I tried it with the bigger rings on top to the smaller rings on the bottom.

Well when it was time for bed I got out my new toy and tried it out. I found for me the lighter vibrations worked better than the heaver ones. I wasn’t for sure I was even using it right since I’m use to silicone dildos instead of vibrators. I found the hard plastic feeling uncomfortable until I relaxed and got into playing with it and enjoying it. Well back to thinking I wasn’t using it right. I didn’t cum as I usually do with my silicone dildo. So I figured this isn’t the toy for me so I did the best I could to get the job done after 20 minutes or so really thinking this isn’t going to do it for me I stopped and was going to clean it and put it away and try it out at another time. As I was getting ready to get out of the bed to put away my toy I felt a wonderful and powerful surge between my legs. I cummed really hard, I was afraid to get out of bed from all the action that was coming from between my legs. I just lied there and enjoyed it. For me this wonderful action between my legs lasted about 10 minutes or so. All I got to say is wow I will be using this toy again and again. I just hope I get the same reaction again and again.

For my first time using a hard plastic vibrator this one got the job done and right even though I didn’t think I was using it right.

• Members
For my first time using a hard plastic vibrator this one got the job done and right even though I didn’t think I was using it right.

With the reaction you got from it, can you really call that using it "wrong?" ;) ;) ;)