Official Community Forums Home

What Past Free Offers Would You Like To See Again?

Rob

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I'm new to Too Timid, someone told me about the great "free toy deal" and I placed my first order last week.

I cant wait to come on weekly and see the new offers!!

I'd love to try out the dual bullet vibe past offer, the g-spot vibe, silver bullet... ANYTHING!!!

Love seeing a men's product too, DH always complains the toys are always for us! LOL!

I'm new to Too Timid, someone told me about the great "free toy deal" and I placed my first order last week.

I cant wait to come on weekly and see the new offers!!

I'd love to try out the dual bullet vibe past offer, the g-spot vibe, silver bullet... ANYTHING!!!

Love seeing a men's product too, DH always complains the toys are always for us! LOL!

Thanks for the feedback! It may be another month or two before we offer the g-spot stimulator vibe, but we may offer another type of g-spot vibe before then. I am not sure if we will bring back the dual bullet vibe as a freebie. We receive a lot of great feedback on it but we also receive negative feedback on it as well. Please continue to post your comments as this will help us determine what the future freebies will be!

Rob

Oh, yes, I almost forgot... based on todays results we will be offering another male toy in the next 3-6 weeks.

So the results for the male masturbator sleeve were good huh? I was curious how many people ordered one.

• Members

I was too. Glad to see some of our guys are getting taken care of too! ;)

• Members

Yeah! I'm glad to see that there will be more male offers in the future!

How far in advance do you know what a free offer will be? Are they posted or is it just a surprise every week?

I'm so excited to come in every week now and see what they are, but planning in advance would be a nice teaser too! :)

• Members

I would like to see the Hustler pocket rocket again. It is nice to know also that the guys are taking advantage of their free item. I wasn't sure how that would work out but I am glad to see the men coming out.

• Members

I would love to see a g-spot vibe of any kind.... I haven't tried one yet and would LOVE to!