Official Community Forums Home

Best One So Far...

SCcouple

The vibrating bullet with the bunny sleeve. 7 different vibration combinations...my wife is in love with it..

Any guy toys coming down the pike?

We have thought about giving away a male freebie in the past, but we really were not sure how popular that would be. What type of men's product would you be interested in? Rings, masturbators... ? We have all of December's freebies bought and scheduled. Maybe we will try something in January or February.

Rob

• Members
We have thought about giving away a male freebie in the past, but we really were not sure how popular that would be. What type of men's product would you be interested in? Rings, masturbators... ? We have all of December's freebies bought and scheduled. Maybe we will try something in January or February.

Rob

Rings are probably more of what I had in mind for guy toys rather than masturbators.

I love the site...

Maybe a masturbator sleeve, like the one shaped like a woman bending over?

Please keep in mind, that the freebies offered here are usually items that are sold for $20 or less, due to high costs and such. So, I'm not thinking items like the Aneros products will be offered. :P

I have to pick the dolfin as being my favorite. I got it and the bullet, the bullet broke the same day I got it. I didnt even get to finish.. :(

But the dolfin is a nice little toy, It has worked for me every time, :)