Official Community Forums Home

First Time Giving Head. Help?

• Members

Hey, I've been reading your tips for giving head, and I'm so happy to hear that people have been able to benefit from here and help improve and of course please their hunny. I am in a weird situation where I have never given head and my boyfriend has dated girls who have and he has experience with giving as well. I want to give him a blow job, I'm just not sure how to go about doing so. I want to make it enjoyable for him, but not disappoint him because my lack of inexperience. I know he will be patient and he knows I haven't donet his before, I just want to make it amazing for him because when he does it to me it's amazing. I want to return the favor.

Thanks!

--Lamia

• Members

MY best advice: read my article on giving Blowjobs! It has all the advice I would give you here - go to the sex education tab and find it. If you have more questions, look to the thread on Blowjob tips, or post back here. There are many people more than willing to help!

Welcome and GOOD LUCK!

Also keep in mind that everyone has a first time to give a blow job, and so your BF should know that you are faaaar from an expert. If he's as young as you are, chances are he's still learning how to give and recieve pleasure. So, I'm sure he won't expect his GF to be a Hoover vacuum starting out of the gate! LOL Most men are happy with their women actually giving them a BJ, so, don't worry, take your time, and most of all, have FUN!!

• Members
Also keep in mind that everyone has a first time to give a blow job, and so your BF should know that you are faaaar from an expert. If he's as young as you are, chances are he's still learning how to give and recieve pleasure. So, I'm sure he won't expect his GF to be a Hoover vacuum starting out of the gate! LOL Most men are happy with their women actually giving them a BJ, so, don't worry, take your time, and most of all, have FUN!!

Thanks so much you're right. I mean hehe I'm going to just have fun and try it. I mean the fact that I'm doing that is a start for sure right? =] He's actually a year or two older, but I mean he is completely aware of this and understanding. I just don't want to like mess up or something ahha. Thanks!

=] lamia :D