Official Community Forums Home

Waterproof Clitoral Stimulator

Rob

I have this one, and did a review on it too!! Great toy!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I have the hustler brand of this, And I have to say pocket rocket's are awesome!

How cool is it? let me count the ways: It's strong, waterproof, easily concealable, runs on a standard double A and not watch batteries, and comes in a cool color!

Everyone should have one, and an awesome way of getting one is as freebie of the week.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I love mine. One of THE best toys made in my opinion. And the price is great too!

Christina,

You will find here at TooTimid that we are very honest when it comes to our likes & dislikes when it comes to toys. In fact, you'll find that we have several items reviewed that were less than stellar, and why we felt that way. Usually, if an item doesn't go over well, they send it to another reviewer to try to see if it was just personal tastes/preferences that got in the way of someone liking a toy. And, yes, this company even posts the "bad" reviews on their shopping site as well. How's that for honesty!

I will say that Rob (co-owner with Chad), Meaghan, & Emily, and everyone else there (that we don't have much to do with cuz they're behind the scenes) are very open-minded people and appreciate our candid and tactful honesty. So, when something is recommended, it's not "lip service" to sell more products. It's one of the few companies that I've found that really prides itself on that. And, no, I don't get paid for saying this stuff, or get bonuses. B)

• Members

This is one of my favorites. This also happened to be my first toy..and still one of the best, I did manage to break it somehow, but it still works, just have to watch the smooth, round part, cause it will come off (oops)

• Members
Whoo hoo! A pocket rocket as a free toy? Let me get my order prepared!!!

The pocket rock it is great, but make sure you check the current toy give aways. They always differ, so since this is a post from 12/2007 it's not a current give away.

• Members
I love mine. One of THE best toys made in my opinion. And the price is great too!

HEY! Weren't we just talking about this one! I love it too! Mine is boring old white though... The only thing is it is hard to turn off. You definitely need to look at it and use both hands otherwise it opens and the battery falls out. Last night this happened LOL! I was like hey! Where's the other half! I was looking around throwing covers back etc...

• Members
The pocket rock it is great, but make sure you check the current toy give aways. They always differ, so since this is a post from 12/2007 it's not a current give away.

You're right, Aiden, I didn't even look at the date. Now I think the bunny is the free toy.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

DH and I really like the little light. I wish it had multiple speeds and that it had an actual on/off switch rather than the twist on. I usually can't remember which way to twist and often end up opening the battery compartment.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

This toy has been free a few times. But the most recent time I didn't have the money to pay for shipping. (Being in Canada sucks for shipping costs, the last free item that I got I had to pay $12 for shipping. :o )