Official Community Forums Home

Touch Of A Woman

Wow, I do the exact same thing when I am having sex, whether or not I am totally into it. I have had sex with a woman and it is absolutely great. :P When I masturbate I get off on watching two women together on DVD. I love it. When I was with my boyf, I would imagine that it was a woman eating me out and I would cum instantly. I would always invision someone I knew or sometimes a celebrity.

I would encourage any woman who has fantasized about it to try it. What makes the experience so unbelievable is the fact taht you realize you are with a WOMAN and it is so erotic and SOFT and gentle, just the thought of it will drive you wild. Not to mention the soft warm fleshy feel of the inside of a woman and the soft and full roundness of her breasts pressed up against you. Nothing like it.

This is exactly how I feel. I have never had the experience of having a woman have sex with me but I would love to someday. It drives me wild when I watch the dvd's of women touching and eating each other. I touch myself all over. The thought of it drives me wild. Just talking about it makes me want to cum.

Wow, I thought I was the only one. I am new on here, but I was reading this and it totally sounded like me. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband. But for several years I have fantasized about being with another woman. I almost fulfilled this fantasy while in college, but chickened out. Now I wish I had done it. Still, I am totally turned on by watching other women together, or the thought of being with a woman. Sometimes, when I masturbate, I imagine I am with another woman. I have always felt secretly guilty about this, so it makes me feel so much better to know I am not the only one.

I could not agree with you more. I have the same fantasies. When two girls are together, there is nothing else like it. I also feel secretly guilty but can't help that it turns me on. I don't know what I would do if I was actually in the situation.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Listen girls, who couldn't be turned on looking at another woman? Women are beautiful, sensual creatures! Just because we can admire another woman, doesn't mean that we are lesbian! I happen to have had some lesbian experiences, I enjoyed them, I admired what those experiences offered me. The softness of a woman, the breasts, soft hands, smell, the way she responded to my touch, the way I responded to hers....there is nothing quite like a woman. However, I love cock more...I love a man's demanding touch, his eager smell, his forceful tongue - and of course - penetration. It wasn't really a toss up, it was a preference. :P

I know many of my girl friends have admired other women. They can admire the things about them that they want in themselves perhaps - tighter abs, firmer tits, smaller waist....longer hair....it is just our nature to admire I think. The poster who talked about "girl crushes" is right. I think many of us have them, don't talk about them, think for a mili-second that we might be lesbian, or confused - but we are neither.

It is so natural to think this way. Whether you are just "admiring" have a crush, or are bi-sexual - the admiring of a woman for woman's sake is a natural thing. I am glad we are discussing it! No one here is the only one, no one here is "wrong", or evil, or bad for thinking about it. We should celebrate it!

Good for all of you!

Mikayla ;)

Mikayla, it's great you brought this up. I have never had any sort of sexual encounter, but when I do, I always contemplate what if I were to with a woman and it sounds exciting. I know I'm not lesbian or bi, I guess I just have mini crushes like you say. I always question what if I'm gay or not. But I know I like men, but the woman pleasuring another woman is VERY intriguing. I guess it's just natural and it's okay to want to try it right?

=]

• Members

I know that I could never sleep with a woman, period. I just could not bring myself to ever sleep with any women (or men who used to be women) (I could never be bi or lesbian either).But girl crushes...of course I've had them. Really, if you think about it, you can't help it. I am a Christian (no offense to anyone who's not) and in the bible it states that women came from men. I believe that since this is so, we can tend to think like them at times, especially in this case. Women are very beautiful, there's no denying that!

I say, I'm 90% female and 10% man when it comes to issues like this. If any of you know who Deelishis is (the girl in my avatar. And yes, I did happen to get sucked in to the Flavor of Love. Sue me! lol), you know that she's famous for her butt. I love butts more than anything. If you have a nice butt then you're ok in my book,lol. Deelishis has an insane butt! This is where the "man" in me comes in so I guess she is my "girl crush".

Now if you're a man with a nice butt.....well if you don't like bondage don't come close lol. The 90% will take over ROFL!