Official Community Forums Home

Touch Of A Woman

:unsure: well latly i have only had sex with men and i long for that womans touch!!!

so i tend to think about woman while having sex, i pretend that a woman is licking my pussy and touching me so gentle while i am giving them the ultimate pleasure with my tougne,hands,toys,etc..

my girl in thease fantisies is normal blond,suntanned skin,has a shaved pussy,medium to large breasts, (ocationally has been someone i know :huh: )

is this okay?are their others out there that dream of a womans touch yet couldn't hurt the men they are with normally?, do i satisfy my desires with a woman or keep the dream (and memories)?

:P

:unsure: well latly i have only had sex with men and i long for that womans touch!!!

so i tend to think about woman while having sex, i pretend that a woman is licking my pussy and touching me so gentle while i am giving them the ultimate pleasure with my tougne,hands,toys,etc..

my girl in thease fantisies is normal blond,suntanned skin,has a shaved pussy,medium to large breasts, (ocationally has been someone i know  :huh: )

is this okay?are their others out there that dream of a womans touch yet couldn't hurt the men they are with normally?, do i satisfy my desires with a woman or keep the dream (and memories)?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, I do the exact same thing when I am having sex, whether or not I am totally into it. I have had sex with a woman and it is absolutely great. :P When I masturbate I get off on watching two women together on DVD. I love it. When I was with my boyf, I would imagine that it was a woman eating me out and I would cum instantly. I would always invision someone I knew or sometimes a celebrity.

I would encourage any woman who has fantasized about it to try it. What makes the experience so unbelievable is the fact taht you realize you are with a WOMAN and it is so erotic and SOFT and gentle, just the thought of it will drive you wild. Not to mention the soft warm fleshy feel of the inside of a woman and the soft and full roundness of her breasts pressed up against you. Nothing like it.

• Members
Wow, I do the exact same thing when I am having sex, whether or not I am totally into it. I have had sex with a woman and it is absolutely great.  :P When I masturbate I get off on watching two women together on DVD. I love it. When I was with my boyf, I would imagine that it was a woman eating me out and I would cum instantly. I would always invision someone I knew or sometimes a celebrity.

I would encourage any woman who has fantasized about it to try it. What makes the experience so unbelievable is the fact taht you realize you are with a WOMAN and it is so erotic and SOFT and gentle, just the thought of it will drive you wild. Not to mention the soft warm fleshy feel of the inside of a woman and the soft and full roundness of her breasts pressed up against you. Nothing like it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I fantasize usually about things that would not normally happen to me, and lately this has been a random hook-up with another guy. I'm not gay, but this turns me on. It feels dirty. My fantasies have really evolved from a voyeuristic thing with two girls, to a girl walking in on me while I'm masturbating. But the guy/guy thing does it for me lately.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

My DH also wants a 3 some with myself and another woman.......not sure im ready for that!! I on the other hand would love to be him and another man.......is that wrong to desire that?? I however fantasize about my ex-lover he was the most extraordinary lover I have ever been with.....I tend to pretend it is him Im having sex with (that is when Im lucky enough to be getting any at all) LOL

My DH also wants a 3 some with myself and another woman.......not sure im ready for that!! I on the other hand would love to be him and another man.......is that wrong to desire that?? I however fantasize about my ex-lover he was the most extraordinary lover I have ever been with.....I tend to pretend it is him Im having sex with (that is when Im lucky enough to be getting any at all) LOL

That would be he I and another man!! LOL Not he and another man alone.........Just thought Id clarify that right now..........heehee

• Members

Let me clarify this, your hb is in Iraq, you said he is not into sex with you, but he wants to have a 3-some with another woman? WHOA....put on the breaks lady! No man who won't fuck me, is going to get another woman in MY bed!

You have to have a very, very, very SECURE relationship to have a 3-some. I mean VERY secure. If you are contemplating doing that just to keep him happy, you will end up loosing him!

I advise against that 100%!

mikayla

• Members

DO NOT WORRY.........THERE WILL BE NO 3 SOME NO MATTER THE SEX GENDER UNTIL THINGS BETWEEN US ARE SETTLED.........THATS JUST A HUGE FANTASY HE HAS ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT........LIKE I SAID EARLIER IM DEFINETLEY NOT READY FOR THAT.........IT WONT BE HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON......BEFORE I MET HIM I HAD A 3 SOME WITH 2 GUYS...........IT WAS WONDERFUL........AN EXPERIENCE I WONT EVER FORGET FOR THAT MATTER.........BUT THINGS SEXUALLY IN MY MARRIAGE ARE NOT RIGHT SO WE WONT BE GRANTING ANY FANTASY WISHES COME TRUE ON MY END!!

• 3 weeks later...

my girl in thease fantisies is normal blond,suntanned skin,has a shaved pussy,medium to large breasts, (ocationally has been someone i know :huh: )

Hi nikkabear

I'm not a blonde but have had dreams of naked kissing with myself. If you ever want to talk or write to me my email should be posted. B)

• Members

I also fantasize about being with another woman. My boyfriend and I have talked about it several times and he knows that I would love to have another woman lick on me, kiss me, make me cum. My thing is, he sometimes brings up people we know and that makes me uneasy. I don't know if he truly fantasizes about her and I together or if he fantasizes about just her in general. I asked him one time about a particular acquataince of ours and asked him if he fantasized about her going down on him. I don't think I am secure enough to allow her to have contact with him. Is that wrong? Is that selfish of me to expect him to be securing in me being with another woman but not me being able to reciprocate?

We sometimes talk to each other during sex about my fantasy of being with a woman. I tell him to imagine her eating me. Its nice because I can fantasize about it and still be open with him. When we have sex "together," he is all I can think about.

• Members

There is a rally great article on ivillage.com that discusses females having "girl crushes." It is so normal. I have had girl crushes on women who I didn't find sexually attractive but something made me fantisize about them. There is just something about being with another women thaty unless you have experienced it, it is extremely hard to describe. It just seems like they know exactly what to do and it is great.

Wow, I thought I was the only one. I am new on here, but I was reading this and it totally sounded like me. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband. But for several years I have fantasized about being with another woman. I almost fulfilled this fantasy while in college, but chickened out. Now I wish I had done it. Still, I am totally turned on by watching other women together, or the thought of being with a woman. Sometimes, when I masturbate, I imagine I am with another woman. I have always felt secretly guilty about this, so it makes me feel so much better to know I am not the only one.

• Members

Listen girls, who couldn't be turned on looking at another woman? Women are beautiful, sensual creatures! Just because we can admire another woman, doesn't mean that we are lesbian! I happen to have had some lesbian experiences, I enjoyed them, I admired what those experiences offered me. The softness of a woman, the breasts, soft hands, smell, the way she responded to my touch, the way I responded to hers....there is nothing quite like a woman. However, I love cock more...I love a man's demanding touch, his eager smell, his forceful tongue - and of course - penetration. It wasn't really a toss up, it was a preference. :P

I know many of my girl friends have admired other women. They can admire the things about them that they want in themselves perhaps - tighter abs, firmer tits, smaller waist....longer hair....it is just our nature to admire I think. The poster who talked about "girl crushes" is right. I think many of us have them, don't talk about them, think for a mili-second that we might be lesbian, or confused - but we are neither.

It is so natural to think this way. Whether you are just "admiring" have a crush, or are bi-sexual - the admiring of a woman for woman's sake is a natural thing. I am glad we are discussing it! No one here is the only one, no one here is "wrong", or evil, or bad for thinking about it. We should celebrate it!

Good for all of you!

Mikayla ;)

• Members
My man wants a 3some with me and another woman. Is that what you're talking about?

most men want to live that fantasy of being with 2 females at the same time, I believe. I know that its one of my most sought after of all fantasy's. Me to come home early and walk in to find two naked hardbodys just going hot and heavy in my bed, not even noticing that im already in the room watching,....etc ya know and the mind can see all kinds of nasty shit from that point.....

then on the other side, the reality side i know that if this were to transpire, and my wife is willing to try this, i know that it would be all that, and it will most likely cause more relationship wrecking problems then it would be worth. so Fantasy should remain just that....FANTASY...

• Members
DO NOT WORRY.........THERE WILL BE NO 3 SOME NO MATTER THE SEX GENDER UNTIL THINGS BETWEEN US ARE SETTLED.........THATS JUST A HUGE FANTASY HE HAS ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT........LIKE I SAID EARLIER IM DEFINETLEY NOT READY FOR THAT.........IT WONT BE HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON......BEFORE I MET HIM I HAD A 3 SOME WITH 2 GUYS...........IT WAS WONDERFUL........AN EXPERIENCE I WONT EVER FORGET FOR THAT MATTER.........BUT THINGS SEXUALLY IN MY MARRIAGE ARE NOT RIGHT SO WE WONT BE GRANTING ANY FANTASY WISHES COME TRUE ON MY END!!

sounds like you might need to lighten up a bit, have you told him that you have had a 3some before? maybe your sex life with him would improve once you shared that with him, dont you think its worth a shot, or do you think yourrelationship is not strong enough to deal with all that.

i keep thinking that if my so and i tried the 3some thing, that it would bring that fire that we once felt back. yet at the same time i think that ya it might bring that fire back, but for her and the 3rd party and not me...so its a difficult desicion that we will need to think over extremely well b4 anything takes place. weve been together for over 16 years, so as you can imagine when it comes to sex, weve done each other in all ways imagineable. places, positions,roles, shit i cant think up anything to try next, so its starting to get alittle stagnet and seem more like a chore then a pleasure, can you relate?

• 1 month later...
Wow, I do the exact same thing when I am having sex, whether or not I am totally into it. I have had sex with a woman and it is absolutely great. :P When I masturbate I get off on watching two women together on DVD. I love it. When I was with my boyf, I would imagine that it was a woman eating me out and I would cum instantly. I would always invision someone I knew or sometimes a celebrity.

I am sure this something i want exprience. I have wanted this so bad my partner has to work double hard to get me there. I am sure with the touch of a woman it wont be take long at all. I use vibrators and dvds so i know just what want. I just cant seem to find the right man to teach. Maybe they just dont care or maybe its not them :unsure:

• Members
sounds like you might need to lighten up a bit, have you told him that you have had a 3some before? maybe your sex life with him would improve once you shared that with him, dont you think its worth a shot, or do you think yourrelationship is not strong enough to deal with all that.

i keep thinking that if my so and i tried the 3some thing, that it would bring that fire that we once felt back. yet at the same time i think that ya it might bring that fire back, but for her and the 3rd party and not me...so its a difficult desicion that we will need to think over extremely well b4 anything takes place. weve been together for over 16 years, so as you can imagine when it comes to sex, weve done each other in all ways imagineable. places, positions,roles, shit i cant think up anything to try next, so its starting to get alittle stagnet and seem more like a chore then a pleasure, can you relate?

I can relate i have been with my man for a long time.....and also went through with the sex is getting boring and more like a chore thing.....but i knew that had to change....i cant tell you what to do or what will work for you....but something has to be done.......sex should never feel like a chore.....for me i just started to explore more....try new things.....now i know you said you tried most everything etc......but this is what worked for me.....we did new positions etc which really helped.....we never did the 3some thing and i know im not secure enough to take my relationship to that point.....I feel like you to about that topic....I too think that i would be the one getting hurt if i tried it and it would cause more problems then its worth.......I hope you and your wife have a good talk and see what you can do to get the fire back.....maybe a date night.....add some more romance to the relationship.....like i said i dont know what would work for you but something will im sure you just have to work on it......maybe some counseling if things get really bad.....hope all goes well for you

• Members

To all the girls who felt like they were the only one.....well add me to that list.....i like to watch two girls on dvd.....and even though i was never with a woman and i dont know if i would ever be.....i do think about it during sex....i use to think about a 3some with me and two guys.....and now i tend to think about me and a guy and a hot chick.....her and him knowing i never did a 3some never been with another worman her "showing" me what its all about while he watches then joins in.......makes me cum in mins.......I never told my man what i think about and what gets me off while he is licking me etc......dont know if i ever will......but now i know im not alone when i think of aother women and i know its not wrong bad or evil. Thanks for starting this topic im sure it helped more then me to know we arent alone on this

• 8 months later...

Being monogomous by nature - sexually and emotionally - a thjreesome doesn't seem like a possibility for me. But I do sometimes think about it nonetheless. I imagine I would share a glass of wine with a commited, attractive, interesting couple. Then I would curl up in front of a fire with the woman and play with each other: undress, perhaps give each other a massage, kiss, touch lightly ... perhaps while the man watched.

I suppose I am curious what it would be like with a woman - never having gone through that phase in college - but my imagination does not take me very far... The line between fantasy (the mildly invisioned 3-some) and what I would actually do is hazy.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
Glad to know I'm not alone. I am full on hetero, but the thought of having a woman involved makes me SO hot! So if we can be honest about fantasies here, my true fantasy involves hubby and multiple women. The women are there just as helpers. For example, I fantasize about being bent over a table with one woman on each side spreading my ass cheeks wide so hubby can FUCK MY ASS! I wouldn't do this in real life but the fantasy makes me CUM like crazy!

CANT WAIT TILL I COULD COME HOME FROM WORK AND HAVE YOU WAITING FOR ME IN THE MOST SEXIEST OUTFIT YOU COULD FIND AND HAVE SEXY SHINEY PANTYHOSE AND HIGH HEALED SHOES ON. THEN YOU WOULD TURN ME ON. WATCH OUT BABY I AM READY TO SPANK YOU FOR BEING A NAUGHTY GIRL. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOU SUCK MY COCK EVERY DAY AND MAYBE A FEW TIME A DAY FOREVER AND MAKE ME CUM IN YOUR MOUTH WHILE YOU ARE DEEP THROATING ME. YYYYYEEEEEESSSSS BABY I NEED TO FEEL THOSE LIPS ON MY COCK NOW. I NEEEEEDDD TO FEEL AND SUCK ON THOSE SEXY TITS OF YOU AND ALSO LICK AND SUCK ON THOSE HOT WET SEXY PUSSY LIPS AND FEEL THE CUM DRIPPING OF MY CHIN AND DRIPPING ON MY ROCK HARD COCK. I WANT TO LICK AND SUCK ON THAT CLIT TILL YOU SCREAM AND MOAN SO LOUD THAT YOU CANT ANYMORE. THEM I AM GOING TO LAY YOU ON THE DINING ROOM TABLE AND PUT CHOCOLATE SYRUP ALL OVER YOUR SEXY BODY AND WHIPPED CREAM ON THE TITS AND PUSSY AND THEN TAKE MY TIME IN LICKING ALL OF IT OFF AND TEASE YOU SO BAD THAT YOU WILL WANT MY COCK IN YOUR MOUTH AND PUSSY AND I WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT IN YOUR ASS AND FEEL YOU SO TIGHT AROUND MY COCK. I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY WITH THOSE TITS AND PLAY WITH THOSE HOT DRIPPING WET PUSSY LIPS WHILE I AND SUCKING ON THOSE TITS AND MAKING THEM HARD.

I NEED YOU TO LET ME PUT MY COCK IN ANY ONE OF THE THREE HOLE AND MAKE ME CUM AND ALSO PLAY WITH MY COCK WITH YOUR SEXY PANTHOSE FEET AND ALSO LET ME CUM WITH A TITY FUCK AND CUM ALL OVER YOU BEAUTIFUL TITS.

Wow! You sound like me. I have had the same feelings for a while now. My husband approached me several months back about how I would feel about it and if I would considerate it. My reaction it torn. Just the idea of having that experience with another woman is such a turn-on, touching and kissing and feeling that soft touch is so HOt, BUT, on the other side of it what would happen if he would fall for her. Is that possible. I've been married for 18years and our sex life is great. We have grown and experienced so much sexually with each other. We can and have talked about everything; this is just another step or idea that has been thrown into our fantisies. Let me know if you decide to do this I would love to discuss your experience, feelings, fears etc.. It might help in me making that decision with my husband.

Aadilove

• 1 month later...

You know it is POSSIBLE to train a man to be as sensitive and gentle as another woman, but where would the fun be in that? Men don't have tits-how would I have the pleasure of my nipples and hers kissing ever so lightly, while my finger tips trace the the swell of each delectable morsel, my lips wrapping around each nipple and drawing it in to lick and savor. Men don't have pussies- how would I ever have the indescribable pleasure tasting on of the greatest treats known to women? having my my mouth gently pleasuring a wet delicious pussy is one of lifes greatest delights. Especially if owner of said pussy is reciprocating on my wet and eager pussy. Don't get me started with the strap-on...Any guys out there wanna watch?

If the touch of a woman is something you crave, you should persue it....There are more women out there thinking the same thing that you realize. Believe me, we're not that hard to find. Good luck and HAVE FUN!!!!

Enjoy all life has to offer, don't limit yourself to just one gender!!!!

• Members

This has always been a favorite one of mine as well. I used to imagine my husband was a woman while he was licking me, especially on porn nights.... mmmmmmmmm

Watching a woman being eaten by another woman while you get your pussy licked?! Oh my!

It is one fantasy I'd like to try with my SO someday if all the planets line up correctly....... ;)

• 2 months later...
This has always been a favorite one of mine as well. I used to imagine my husband was a woman while he was licking me, especially on porn nights.... mmmmmmmmm

Watching a woman being eaten by another woman while you get your pussy licked?! Oh my!

It is one fantasy I'd like to try with my SO someday if all the planets line up correctly....... ;)

This is one of my fantasies also I try not to think about it but I like porn and that is the best part of the video to me. Watching a women give another women oral sex to another is enlightening to me.