Official Community Forums Home

Stroker Bud.....

*Mikayla's~Man*

• Members

SE0976-12-3main.jpg

Masturbators, Masturbators, Masturbators.....how many different ones are there? Well, since meeting my lovely wife, I have tried quiet a few. Wait. That sounds wrong somehow? Meaning, my wife has given me quite a few. :rolleyes: I am now a big fan of the masturbator - and have hereby promised to never go back to my hand alone!

So, speaking of masturbators, I received a new one to try in our latest box and I was skeptical, but now I am a believer! This jelly stroker BUD (it gets its name from the purple and green flower looking thing INSIDE the jelly) really does work quite well. At first glance I couldn't even figure out where to insert my cock - then I saw the teeny, tiny hole on each end. Fear not mi amigos, the hole greatly enlarges with insertion and stretched quite a bit. This also made me wonder - if it stretches THAT much, how could it feel good?

Here is the low-down. Use lube - lots of lube, but do not over lube. Squirt some into the hole, put some on your shaft. Insert cock into stroker. The stroker will stretch in width and length to support your cock. Then, just do your thing man. Your shaft will slip and slid inside your bud, and you can increase or decrease pressure by how hard you hold it. It basically takes 'old school' masturbation to the next level! I enjoyed my bud, came like crazy, and easily washed it off for the next round. This is a simple item that delivers big. Every dude needs a bud.....

Get a Bud

I was at least expecting "this bud's for you", but ah well!! :rolleyes:

It kinda looks like a sci-fi thing, doesn't it? Does this mean it's been deflowered? I mean, did the flower kinda make you go "how unmanly is THIS?" :P Well, I'm glad it worked well for you, and this was a strong, healthy bud!

• Members

Tyger, you're hilarious. haha. It is a bit odd looking indeed.

Nice deflowering review MM ;)