Official Community Forums Home

New In Many Ways

allynna

Hello all, just thought that after a while of peeking around I should come out and say hi. After looking around, I've noticed that I'm on the younger side compared to everyone else? I also don't own a sex toy... yet... it's ordered and on its way, thanks to too timid. I stumbled on this site randomly... well... not RANDOMLY... hehe. But didn't think that my boyfriend would be too open to me ordering things without him knowing, so had to wait till he got home. Suprisingly he told me to go for it!!! What a great suprise. So I guess I'm here to stay, ready to learn, and hopefully will be of some use to someone with my limited but eager knowlege :)

• Members

Welcome and Have fun

• Members

Welcome! There's actually quite a variety of age on this forum ;) which really makes it a great place for sharing experiences. Hope to see more posts in the future. Happy browsing!

I love the name. It is so unique! Welcome to a world of exploration and education!!!

thanks, ive always liked it too

Have fun & welcome! Glad to see ya!