Official Community Forums Home

Congrats Mike_d!

jesso

• Members

Congrats on making the haul and finally graduating! Oh and congrats to all of us for not having to endur Mike's gibberish from lack of sex any longer! Woohooo! Suki suki now ;)

Congrats!!!!!

Now I hope you can go get you some!!! :P

• Members

You FINALLY made it huh? So, what is on the horizon for you now?

CONGRATS Buddy!!

• Members

Thanks everyone!!! I just got back from my second interview at a station and I am hoping to get the job. It is very exciting and the wifey and I tried out the Doggy Style Strap and man was it a success!!! More on that later! The wait is over, but now we are house shopping! The good news is, when we buy, we are putting up the sex swing in the bedroom and I will post a review for those! Ours is really nice and I am looking forward to no more land lords and a place of my own. Thanks again for all your well wishes!

Mike

• Members

Congrats mike d! Before you hang that swing permanently you should reenforce the beams that will hold it. I have seen stands made for them with 2" pipe but they are very bulky. Not something you could hide from visiting eyes.

• 2 weeks later...