Official Community Forums Home

Vibrating Penis Extension

*Mikayla's~Man*

• Members

NO1976main.jpg

OK, so I am a pretty open minded guy - I can entertain the idea of a penis extender if it is supposed to pleasure ME and my partner - but this thing was, well....sort of ridiculous! The idea is pretty ingenius - a penis extender that goes on like a condom. Great - easy to put on, right? Nope. The sleeve (condom part) is not as long as a condom, and it rolls up quick. It is a thicker rubbery material that I found irritating. The penis head extender thing is nice and hard for HER, but also pressed against the tip of my cock and kind of hurt.

Then there is the vibration function - this I thought would have been nice, but NOPE again. The cord runs INSIDE the condom sleeve, up to the extender. This means when you slip it on, the cord runs down your shaft. Personally, I found this irritating and distracting. Having the little controller sticking out seemed odd - and the vibrations really weren't that great in my opinion.

Mikayla has no opinion on this item as it wouldn't stay on long enough for me to insert. Plus, the thing stinks (literally smells bad) and that is a big turn-off for her and for me. I give this item a resounding NO and a limp penis! Sorry guys, nice idea but it really didn't work for me!

Maybe it will work for you

Maybe if it was colored an olive green, you could pretend it was your "little soldier's" helmet! :lol:;):P

• Members

Damn that is hilarious!!!! :lol::lol:

• Members
Maybe if it was colored an olive green, you could pretend it was your "little soldier's" helmet! :lol:;):P

Hahahaha, but I don't think any woman wants their mans penis going to war in them.... :)

• Members
NO1976main.jpg

OK, so I am a pretty open minded guy - I can entertain the idea of a penis extender if it is supposed to pleasure ME and my partner - but this thing was, well....sort of ridiculous! The idea is pretty ingenius - a penis extender that goes on like a condom. Great - easy to put on, right? Nope. The sleeve (condom part) is not as long as a condom, and it rolls up quick. It is a thicker rubbery material that I found irritating. The penis head extender thing is nice and hard for HER, but also pressed against the tip of my cock and kind of hurt.

Then there is the vibration function - this I thought would have been nice, but NOPE again. The cord runs INSIDE the condom sleeve, up to the extender. This means when you slip it on, the cord runs down your shaft. Personally, I found this irritating and distracting. Having the little controller sticking out seemed odd - and the vibrations really weren't that great in my opinion.

Mikayla has no opinion on this item as it wouldn't stay on long enough for me to insert. Plus, the thing stinks (literally smells bad) and that is a big turn-off for her and for me. I give this item a resounding NO and a limp penis! Sorry guys, nice idea but it really didn't work for me!

Maybe it will work for you

Thanks for the post, I was looking into getting one.