Official Community Forums Home

Using A Finger While Giving Oral To A Woman

SmokingYourWeed

• Members

what kind of techniques generally feel good while fingering a girls rectum? like how you can use the "come hither" motion to stimulate a girls g-spot, can you stimulate the g-spot through her rectum?

also my gf is convinced i wont do analingus and i want to surprise her tonight and do it. she has hinted at it several times that she would like it. she is always very clean but I still worry.. can i contract anything like hepatitis doing this? neither of us have any stds.. so i'm not worried about that. We've done anal sex without a condom quite a few times too and as long as we are both std free is this safe?

• Members

First, analingus is safe - as long as she is clean. Common sense would tell you that you wouldn't really want to be 'down and in there' unless she has cleaned herself thoroughly. This means taking a nice, warm wash cloth with soap and sort of 'digging up' into the canal a bit. This is the best way to be clean about it. Enemas aren't really necessary.

Second, you can reach a woman's G-Spot through the anal canal, but it is rare and hard because the G-Spot is on the TOP wall of the vagina, and the rectum is next to the bottom wall. Women have a P-Spot like men do - the perenial spot - so concentrate on stimulating that. Also, be very careful not to insert your fingers or tongue into her ass and then into her vagina. This is a good way for her to get a nasty infection. No double dipping - and use lots of lube with finger play!

Have fun and good luck!

• Members
First, analingus is safe - as long as she is clean. Common sense would tell you that you wouldn't really want to be 'down and in there' unless she has cleaned herself thoroughly. This means taking a nice, warm wash cloth with soap and sort of 'digging up' into the canal a bit. This is the best way to be clean about it. Enemas aren't really necessary.

Second, you can reach a woman's G-Spot through the anal canal, but it is rare and hard because the G-Spot is on the TOP wall of the vagina, and the rectum is next to the bottom wall. Women have a P-Spot like men do - the perenial spot - so concentrate on stimulating that. Also, be very careful not to insert your fingers or tongue into her ass and then into her vagina. This is a good way for her to get a nasty infection. No double dipping - and use lots of lube with finger play!

Have fun and good luck!

Thanks for the response. Where and how can I stimulate this p-spot?

• Members
Thanks for the response. Where and how can I stimulate this p-spot?

the perineum is located between the vagina and rectum. I would say external massage. Maybe a toy or your fingers.

Also, so long as your GF doesn't have hepatitus, then, I doubt you can catch it by performing oral on or around her anal area. I'm not a medical professional by any means, but I am pretty sure that you have to HAVE the infection to pass it on to someone.

I'm sure that if your GF wants you to do this, and she's hinted, then she's aware that cleanliness is important in such activities. Also, Mikayla mentioned it, and it's worth mentioning again: NO double-dipping!! It's ok to go from the vagina to the anus, but NEVER EVER go back to the vagina after you've dipped anything in the anus, be it a finger, toy, or cock. This CAN produce some serious bacterial infections to occur.

Have fun!

• Members
The P-spot is located in the same place that the prostate gland is located in men. on the front wall of the rectum, about 2-3 inches inside the anus. Not all women find stimulating this sexy. It often takes time.

I would suggest, instead, on massaging her G-spot, found on the front wall of her vagina, with your fingers while giving her oral attention. See my very long post on Oral Sex Discussion on How men can give great head.

Howard

So the p-spot is located outside or inside lol? I do what you suggested almost every time i eat her out but i just wanted to change things up a little because i know shes into that.

• Members
Also, so long as your GF doesn't have hepatitus, then, I doubt you can catch it by performing oral on or around her anal area. I'm not a medical professional by any means, but I am pretty sure that you have to HAVE the infection to pass it on to someone.

I'm sure that if your GF wants you to do this, and she's hinted, then she's aware that cleanliness is important in such activities. Also, Mikayla mentioned it, and it's worth mentioning again: NO double-dipping!! It's ok to go from the vagina to the anus, but NEVER EVER go back to the vagina after you've dipped anything in the anus, be it a finger, toy, or cock. This CAN produce some serious bacterial infections to occur.

Have fun!

i think you're right.. i think i heard you can get hepatitis from fecal matter but i don't know. thanks for the advice, kind of sucks you have to be so cautious about this...kind of kills the mood if you just stop what you're doing and to go clean yourself off.