Official Community Forums Home

Camera Club

Mikayla1

• Members

dvd_ae0046main.jpg

While I think the concept of this DVD is unique (forbidden fantasies from the 50's) - I definitely think the execution could have been better! The stars in this video are all done up in 1950's flare - poodle skirts, petticoats, garter belts, overdone hair and pearls - AND - big, bushy beavers with a modern twist - they are big and bushy on TOP, but shaven down below??? Huh? I don't get it - either shave em' or leave em' bushy! Some of the girls look like they have glued fake hair on - no, really! It is unappealling totally.

THe 8 forbidden scenes are: white, suburban housewife gets it on with her black gardener; lesbian housewives masturbate together, stripper gets banged anally during a show, model takes on 3 photographers outside while cameras role, man and wife do it missionary with a twist, suburban orgy fest, nudist camp (no, really, playing volleyball and all!) and a librarian sucks cock through the bookshelves (glory hole in a new way!) Were the scenes hot? No, not in my opinion. I kept getting distracted by the big, bushy beavers and forgive me, but I do not think women pierced their navels in the 50's - I found that distracting too!

The women are beautiful, the tits range from big to small, the men.....well, cheesy is one way to describe THEIR fully hairy cocks. The scenes are varied - so if you can get past the hair you will enjoy this film. Would I recommend this one? Probably not. Then again, I have particular taste, and this film did not fit in. There are so many other great DVDs out there that I would pass on this one. Sorry Camera Club, I wouldn't develop these rolls!

Camera Club

• Members

I know I should try to "see the forest through the trees" but I just couldn't get past all that HAIR! I mean, totally bushy, unnatural, all the way to the navel HAIR! I couldn't see the pussy through the hair! Uggghhh!