Official Community Forums Home

How Long Does Oral Sex For A Woman Usually Last?

Amylynn920

• Members
4 hours ago, RideDaTrain123 said:

....Unfortunately for me, she gets impatient and wants me inside her before I am ready to stop....

Well I can understand her desire to have you inside her, but I would let your tongue work inside me as long as it wanted.  Especially knowing what's coming inside me next (pun intended).  I love anticipation.

• Like 3

• Members
19 hours ago, Amy D said:

Well I can understand her desire to have you inside her, but I would let your tongue work inside me as long as it wanted.  Especially knowing what's coming inside me next (pun intended).  I love anticipation.

I think 20min straight of licking and fingering is the longest I have gone b4 but I'd love to try for longer sometime....😉😍

• Members
2 hours ago, RideDaTrain123 said:

I think 20min straight of licking and fingering is the longest I have gone b4 but I'd love to try for longer sometime....😉😍

I'm very sure there is a girl around that would love you to give that a try! 😀

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 2/25/2019 at 1:54 PM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I think the longest was around 15 minutes or so, but due to my extradinary oral skills most don’t last 5 minutes. 

Cougar you rock girl. The key to him cuming so fast is having a sensuously hot women with great oral skills such as yourself.

• Members

How long? Time doesn't really matter and normally leads to multiple orgasms. Is it true that some women prefer cunnilingus to intercourse? I don't know if that is true for men ,,,, ?

• Members

I love sticking my finger in my wife's pussy and feeling her g-spot and putting pressure on it while licking her clit and having her orgasm multiple times until she can't stand it anymore and pushes me away. It only makes me want to go back and suck on her clit some more and keep rubbing on a g-spot. I love satisfying until she begs me to stick my cock inside her

• Like 1

• Members

Ohh sweetheart your absolutely correct about that but please remember our clit gets just as sensitive as your cock head so just be very gentle after multiple orgasms ok love 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Members

When I’m eating pussy and I feel she is about to cum, I back off and let her calm down I’ll do this a few times until she grabs the back of my head and holds me tight against her.  Those orgasms are intense and she loves them. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • Members
On 8/15/2017 at 3:35 PM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

I consider myself a pretty good cock sucker and can and have made him cum with in minutes, perhaps before he goes to work or a quicky in a parking lot before we go shopping. But mostly I enjoy hours of teasing him edging him and then when he is out of control he shoots huge loads. It incredible that in his mid 50's can still maintain an erection all evening. He has one of the most gorgeous cocks I have ever seen and his size is to me bigger than need be but I love it the same. I am a very petite women and his monster 8 inch thick cut cock sometimes takes awhile to get my ass used to it. once he is in all is good and I love it. 

Man I love reading your posts! Your sexy comments always make me hard as I'm reading them.  How I wish I could experience those skills of yours! 😁

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 12/21/2007 at 6:45 PM, Amylynn920 said:

I am in my second relationship, first husband was a horrible lover, and hated oral both giving and receiving. So I don't have a lot of experience here.

I was reading a response regarding bj's from Mike and he was saying that orally it usually takes him about 25-30 minutes. I know for mine he takes about that long too, not that I mind at all, because I love doing this for him and I know he loves it, but where men are usually quicker to orgasm than women, do most women take longer orally? Because sometimes for me manually it's about 20 minutes. Sometimes I hate being a woman for that reason, it takes us so much longer than men in alot of things.

I'm afraid to think about how long he would have to be doing that for me to come. :(

I do not do this for more than 10 minutes. For what? This does not bring as much pleasure as everything else. So why torment yourself? Pussy should be more pleasant for a man. And it brings pleasure to both.

• Confused 1