Official Community Forums Home

Songs!

brandyfan411

• Members

What songs really get you in the mood? And what songs make you fantasize? And I don't mean fantasizing about dancing lol.

• Members
What songs really get you in the mood? And what songs make you fantasize? And I don't mean fantasizing about dancing lol.

Pina colada song makes my mind wonder and there always "Afternoon delight" for those old enough to remember

Glenn

There are a couple that I really love and get me feelin' a lil' randy!

And, at the risk of sounding cheezy/80-ish:

Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar On Me

And, yes, it's true: Britney Spears- Slave For You

Low Fidelity All Stars-Battleflag

Justin Timberlake-Sexy Back

I just love da bass!!!

There are a few others, but I think that's good for now.

• Members

Where's my Quincy and James Ingram? You know the ones. There are so many songs that could fall into this category. Lionel, Journey, Air Supply, REO, Levert, Freddie Jackson (listening to it as I type now). Red Light Special-TLC, Nikki-Prince, Slow Jam and Wet My Whistle- Midnight Star, I could go on for days!!!

• Members
Pina colada song makes my mind wonder and there always "Afternoon delight" for those old enough to remember

Glenn

Dam Glenn. Next you'll tell them where we parked our dinosaurs! LOL!!!!

• Members

hahaha! Tyger - Def Leopard, Pour some sugar on me. Too many crazy memories of girls jumpin into random acts of pole dancing. That song is freakin awesome, and hilarious.

Voodoo Child - Hendrix

Me & Mr. Jones - Amy Whinehouse

S.O.B - Horror Pops

Downward Spiral - NIN. Yes, the entire album and its always dirty.

Baby I like it raw - Wutang Clan

Latest thing I've heard that gets my blood boiling - Icky Thump by the White Stripes.

• Members

Glenn: HA HA!! The Pina Colda song?!? ROFL, I'm not even gonna comment on that.

Tyger,pappyld04: I love I'm a Slave 4 You. Red Light Special is great (I'm a BIG TLC fan). Freddy Jackson is VERY nasty lol. All of his songs are good to listen to.

Ginger J: Voodoo Child is a good song. I've never really liked Baby I Like It Raw, I like WuTang but this song doesn't do anything for me.

~~

I like Grind Wit Me by Pretty Ricky (the unedited version). How You Gonna Act Like That by Tyrese gets me (I don't know why lol. I think it's the beat). I love to listen to listen to Ginuwine's In Those Jeans (he can get into my jeans any time) and Put Alittle Umph In It by my sexy boys Jagged Edge (who can also get into my jeans any time). If I had to give you a favorite of all, it would be Pony by Ginuwine.

(esnips is a good place to hear everybody's songs if you haven't heard them....especially the Pina Colda Song lol)

• Members
Glenn: HA HA!! The Pina Colda song?!? ROFL, I'm not even gonna comment on that.

Tyger,pappyld04: I love I'm a Slave 4 You. Red Light Special is great (I'm a BIG TLC fan). Freddy Jackson is VERY nasty lol. All of his songs are good to listen to.

Ginger J: Voodoo Child is a good song. I've never really liked Baby I Like It Raw, I like WuTang but this song doesn't do anything for me.

~~

I like Grind Wit Me by Pretty Ricky (the unedited version). How You Gonna Act Like That by Tyrese gets me (I don't know why lol. I think it's the beat). I love to listen to listen to Ginuwine's In Those Jeans (he can get into my jeans any time) and Put Alittle Umph In It by my sexy boys Jagged Edge (who can also get into my jeans any time). If I had to give you a favorite of all, it would be Pony by Ginuwine.

(esnips is a good place to hear everybody's songs if you haven't heard them....especially the Pina Colda Song lol)

If you love Freddie's album, check out Levert's Big Throwdown. The whole album reeks of sex!!! From song #1-Casanova all the way through!!!!