Official Community Forums Home

Happy, Healthy New Year!

Mikayla1

• Members

Happy New Year (Almost) EVERYONE!!!

Make 2008 the best year ever - and remember while you are making those resolutions to think of yourself and your partner too! To see my take on New Year's Resolution - read here.....

Happy, Horny New Year

Happy, horny New Year to you too!!! *MUAH*

Great & informative article, as always! :)

sexy_newyears_1.gif

• Members

MJZ1793.gif

My New Years Resolution is to manage to have a orgasm without having problems lol. It's going to be tough but I promise to keep at it.

• Members
MJZ1793.gif

My New Years Resolution is to manage to have a orgasm without having problems lol. It's going to be tough but I promise to keep at it.

Just the fact that you are willing shows more than you may know!

• Members

To pappydl04: I think I'm good with my clitorial orgasms. I think my NEW New Years Resolution will be to have a g-spot orgasm. "Breaking me in" will be the hard part lol. But I'm still going to do the clitorial orgasms though....I just pray they go smoothly.

You know what? This is my New Years Resolution: I will CONTINUE to have orgasms without problems and have at least THREE g-spot orgasms.

There, I think I can keep that, don't you?

• Members

I'm setting my limit low so when I reach more than 3, I'll have accomplished my New Years Resolution. I don't wanna aim to high lol.

• Members

You should ALWAYS try to set your goals high then your mind will push you that much harder to achieve them. And if you were to miss your goal you can add the missed ones to the next goal! But I do like that you set a number to it and are working at it already. I know you'll get there!