Official Community Forums Home

What Would Be An Awesome Anniversary Gift For Wife

bigdaddy

• Members

Bych boots with matching riding crop?? Oh wait, thats what I would want. :D

A weekend at a spa resort? Lots of couples activities since it is your anniversary (i'd personally choose a swinger's resort). You giving her her own personal lap dance/strip tease is an idea too.

• Members

Spa resort packages are nice. Try to find one that is a hotel / bed and breakfast. You get the nicest room with the hot tub and stuff. You book her a massage and facial....then you take her to the spa resort and tell her...this is what you are doing. make it a surprise. While she is gone, put rose petals on the bed, open champagne, get naked and wait for her to come back relaxed, clean and ready to get in the hot tub with you! It should make for a nice, relaxing and sex filled anniversary! :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Wondering what a wife would really like for her anniversary?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok well maybe I am too uh.... simple? What about a BIG FAT DIAMOND RING wrapped in a pretty Red bow that is tied around your hard thingy-ma-bob? Just me though!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
Ok well maybe I am too uh.... simple?  What about a BIG FAT DIAMOND RING wrapped in a pretty Red bow that is tied around your hard thingy-ma-bob?  Just me though!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How thoughtful of you to ask..................yes, I would agree with HappilyMarried2.......diamonds really are a woman's best friend! (P.S. Most women do not want to "squint" to find the diamond! ha! Enjoy shopping......you should find plenty of sales right now............Happy Anniversary.