Official Community Forums Home

Squirting

• Members

I had the most intense orgasm ever the other day. No words to describe it but something strange happened afterwards and I was wondering if someone could tell me what it was. After all was said and done I stood up and squirted all over the place. I've never seen anything like this in my life. It was completely clear and odorless. Anyone ever have this happen?

• Members

If you had a g-spot orgasm then it would probably be normal.

• Members

What are you talking about ITGUofD? What the bleep is your problem?! All I was saying was that she probably had a g-spot orgasm and what was happening was normal!! According to Howard's post, I was right. I don't know what your beef is geeze.

I've done it, and that's proof enough for me!

Actually, you can Google "having a g-spot orgasm", and pull up many sites, both educational, and more erotic ones. Not only did Mikayla, our Sex Educator on the site, do a most informative article, but I did find several that have GYNs that have done tests and other researchers. It's out there if you go looking for it.

DoctorG variety of articles

Netdoctor.com

Seduction Insider

• Members

Well, I wrote an article on this occurrence, and I can tell you that the scientific data indicates that MOST women can learn to stimulate their G-Spots and have an orgasm, but not ALL women "squirt." It really is a combination of how pronounced their G-Spot is, how stimulated they are before attempting G-Spot stimulation, how much water they drink in their diet, and if they have a spot at all. Some women have "indented" spots or practically no G-Spot at all - these women obviously will not have G-Spot orgasms.

Statistically, only 15% of women have a G-Spot which is completely unreachable - so truthfully - 85% of women SHOULD be able to achieve this type of orgasm.

What I'm wondering is why, after reading the evidence here, and probably on other sites, magazines, and what have you, why you would question that it can and DOES happen? I mean, that, to me, is questioning the actuallity of a man's ejaculation, or Million Dollar Point.

It happens! Just like men, some women have a harder time than others to do this. Due to having a hard to reach one (g-spot), one that may not have the correct nerve endings, or as simple as not being able to get in the "mindset" of being able to relax and get past the "gotta pee" feeling, most women should be able to do this. But there are always special circumstances.

If a woman can reach up inside her vaginal area, do the come-hither motion, and up towards the direction of her naval, can feel a spongy type patch, that's the spot, and that's where she needs to be stimulated. Think anatomy class, not science!

It's not a science, but a talent that few men and women try to obtain (though it's growing!).