Official Community Forums Home

Dildo In My Ass

mpaahana

This topic would be better posted in the Anal Avenue forum. But, in answer to your question, no, it's not weird. Many men are enjoying the pleasures of anal sex. However, having sex with your GF's sister isn't a good idea. Not only are you cheating on your GF, but you and her sister are betraying a trust that can really never be fully healed. Words of advice: don't ever cheat with someone from your SO's family. It just causes an ever-lasting heartache later when the person being cheated on finds out. Trust me, I know.

• Members

I have to agree with Tyger on this one. I am ashamed to say, I have been in that situation, also. You WILL end up feeling horrible and so will both girls, even if you think it may be okay at the time...

There are plenty of other women who like this.

Also, your GF may eventually like it. Tell her how you feel. Most women who are in love will do things they never thought they would to please their partner. Start out with your finger while going down on her. And read other posts and articles here on this subject! You will learn a lot. And get your GF to read them also.

And one more thing, if she is adamant about NOT having anal sex, that is her choice and do not push her!