Official Community Forums Home

• Members

I'm just curiuos how long it takes other women to cum when their guy is going down on them. I feel like it takes me a long time, and I feel sorry for him. And that makes it even harder for me...

And another question, how can I get my guy to get me off everytime before we have sex. It is easier for me to get off during sex, if I did before. Suggestions?

• Members

What is wrong with taking a little time?

If you want to cum faster try having him stick his finger in your pussy as he is eating you out and then wiggle his finger as if in a "come here" motion. then have him suck right on your clit and do that. Or, you can try the vibrator with cunnilingus, that will almost always do it!

Have you tried shaving? Being bald helps to "open you up" to all the feelings down there, makes you more sensitive.

As for how long it takes...I am multiorgasmic, so I make my hb work for the first one no matter how we get there, it takes about 5 - 15 minutes depending on my mood!

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm just curiuos how long it takes other women to cum when their guy is going down on them. I feel like it takes me a long time, and I feel sorry for him. And that makes it even harder for me... 

And another question, how can I get my guy to get me off everytime before we have sex. It is easier for me to get off during sex, if I did before. Suggestions?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I certainly go too quick the first time, but when attempting multiple in shorter amounts of time, hubby sometimes inserts a finger in each hole. A finger in your opening of your pussy wiggling as Mikayla described, and one inside your ass will SURELY get your super aroused eh?