Official Community Forums Home

Hello All!

• Members

Okay, so I've posted here once or twice already and commented on other's posts.

But I never formally introduced myself.

My name is Amelia but you can call me Amy or Melia, and I turned 18 in september. Yeah I'm a youngster :)

I am SO happy I found this site, because I came from a family where sex was never ever discussed, so I guess you could say I am not very educated or informed on a lot of things. I am a virgin, and have only kissed guys. I'm still debating whether I want to wait till marriage to have sex. I am interested in trying new things though and experiencing the wonders of pleasuring yourself and others. I have read a lot of articles (thanks Mikayla!) and read a lot of questions, and it's nice to see I'm not alone or the only one who has questions.

I guess it's just always been hard for me to open up and ask my friends the sometimes embarrassing questions. But this place is awesome and you're all so nice and welcoming. Thanks now and in advance to anyone and everyone who helps. I'll do my best to help too.

Bye! :)

Amy

Welcome to the site, and I hope you find it helpful!

• Members

Welcome to the site. No need to feel embarrassed about learning since you reveal only what you want us to know here and if there is something you are shy about then maybe someone has posted your question already. A good reason to browse the older topics and perhaps rejuvinate them!