Official Community Forums Home

Male Ejaculation

• Members

Hey i have a problem when i am having sex i cant really go hard or i will cum in like a minute, if i go slow and take my time i can last forever but it isnt as good. but that is only in the misionary position if i am going at it doggy style with my girl i come no matter how slow we are going. I really need help it is kinda stressing me out. is there anyone who has any tips or suggestions to help me????

• Members
Have you tried with her on top.  That's a great position and some men can last longer that way.....

sexy....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes i have done that and not to much difference the best for me is if i am sitting up im not sure why though. Thanks for the idea i will try it again and maybe it will do the trick

• Members

Howard is right, once again. Young men do tend to ejaculate much quicker than older men.

Have you tried the "squeeze" method?? The assisting partner squeezes the tip or base of the penis just before the point of climax to essentially "cancel" the orgasm. The "squeeze" forces blood out of the penis and reduces the erection. Thus, you are able to extend your periods of sex.

• Members

All these suggestions are correct...the squeeze method may work...but if, as you say, you are already way too far gone, you may just cum anyway. I am with Howard, what is wrong with going it two or three times? The second erection is probably going to be much more diligent than the first, so think of the first one as a warm-up. I think that if you do some nice masturbutory oral sex - mutual - to get yourselves in the mood to begin, it would start your night off to a nice start. try a 69 perhaps, or you can do her to orgasm and then she can do you to orgasm. getting the second erection should not be that hard (no pun intended) for you!

If you are seriously a "one erection a night man" then I would suggest some tantric excercises, as Howard suggests, that will teach you control. These include bringing yourself repeatedly to the brink of orgasm and STOPPING. Just stopping, letting the erection subside...then bringing it back up again. This takes patience on both your part and that of your partner...but in time both of you will benefit. There are other excercises that you can do where yoour partner sits on your dick and when you are about to cum she just stops, sits, doesn't move..you breath slowly, she may employ the "squeeze" method Curvacious mentions..then you start again after you are over the brink.

There is a great book, actually a few, one called "The Art of Tantric Sex" the other "Tantric Sex Between the Sheets" these could help you. Also, if you are at all into Yoga, the deep breathing might help. You can just put in "tantric sex" in your keyword bar on the computer and a number of good sites will come up to help you in this area.

Good Luck, and HAVE FUN!

:P

Mikayla

• Members

I cannot beggin to tell you how much i appretiate your help. i am going to try all these suggestions, i am going to my girlfriends tonight so i will talk with her about the ideas and maybe if im lucky these will really work. i care so much about her and she doesnt really care to much that i cum really quickly but there is nothing more that i would like to give her than to be able to fuck her in a nice long session. and i love performing oral on my girlfriend so that will be great too. i do practice yoga and i am 16 so i am still young. I will keep you updated but tonight i hope to give my girl the fuck of her life

Thanks again so much.

• Members

I am glad this topic came up. My hubby is not young, and he can't last long at all! We continually have to stop. Any other suggestions for us "older" couples? I do have a question, do those cock rings help? We got some, but WHERE IN THE HELL DO YOU PUT THEM? Around the sack? Around the base of the pecker? Around the head? Put it on while he is limp, hard? What what what....we couldn't figure out a way that didn't look extremely painful, do any of you know?

• Members

Cock rings go on before you get hard, put it around the ball sack as well, usually one side at a time so the whole base of the cock is enclosed. If the hair gets caught in it you may have to consider shaving. Then when the cock gets hard the pressure from the ring will restrict the blood flow and make the erection last longer!

There are different sizes and different styles. I do not suggest the ones that look like a lasso, I hear from my man that they pinch....get a pack that has 3 sizes in it and try to find the one that offers the most comfortable fit. Also, remember not to leave it on if it hurts or if the penis gets too numb..

Hope that is helpful.

Mikayla

• Members
Cock rings go on before you get hard, put it around the ball sack as well, usually one side at a time so the whole base of the cock is enclosed.  If the hair gets caught in it you may have to consider shaving. Then when the cock gets hard the pressure from the ring will restrict the blood flow and make the erection last longer!

There are different sizes and different styles.  I do not suggest the ones that look like a lasso, I hear from my man that they pinch....get a pack that has 3 sizes in it and try to find the one that offers the most comfortable fit. Also, remember not to leave it on if it hurts or if the penis gets too numb..

Hope that is helpful.

Mikayla

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, very helpful, but still confused. He puts it around his nuts and ALSO the base of his penis?? So put it on his penis, and then put one nut in at a time until the base and sack are in the ring? I know, I know, you probably think I have a virgin mind, and I guess I do to a certain extent... grrrrrr.... thanks for your help.

• Members
Ok, very helpful, but still confused.  He puts it around his nuts and ALSO the base of his penis??  So put it on his penis, and then put one nut in at a time until the base and sack are in the ring?  I know, I know, you probably think I have a virgin mind, and I guess I do to a certain extent... grrrrrr.... thanks for your help.

That is correct, one nut at a time..till the whole base of his cock and penis are through the ring. As he gets hard, the ring will get tight and kep the blood in the penis and keep it from flowing out. Make sure the ring is not too tight, watch for hairs...always keep something to cut it off with nearby. :unsure:

• Members

That is correct, one nut at a time..till the whole base of his cock and penis are through the ring.  As he gets hard, the ring will get tight and kep the blood in the penis and keep it from flowing out.  Make sure the ring is not too tight, watch for hairs...always keep something to cut it off with nearby. :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, that helps a lot.. will try that tonight! I do have one more question though, lol. If the object is to keep the blood flow from "flowing" then how do you know enough is enough to get the sucker off there? Only when his pecker goes numb? Or other signs? Do men even feel it at this point, I would want him to enjoy it as well. :rolleyes:

• Members

Ok, that helps a lot.. will try that tonight!  I do have one more question though, lol.  If the object is to keep the blood flow from "flowing" then how do you know enough is enough to get the sucker off there?  Only when his pecker goes numb?  Or other signs?  Do men even feel it at this point, I would want him to enjoy it as well. :rolleyes:

The object is to keep the blood flow IN the penis, to keep it from flowing out...the natural blood flow for a man is to his penis, it gets erect, and in some men, specifically men with penile erection disorders, this blood flow goes right back out...a cock ring helps to keep the flow IN the penis. The cock ring will help for men without the disorder as well, just maintaining the erection longer...as the blood is forced to stay in the penis.

He will have feeling, the "numbness" would occur if the cock ring is too tight. Hence why I suggested you purchase 3 sizes to begin. If he is going and going and going and can't cum, take it off...otherwise it should be just fine.....

Let me know how it goes!

Mikayla

• Members

1 of course im using protection, and two im deffinatley not your son so dont worry about it. haha. And i know and understand that we are young but we have also been together for over a year now and we thought that it was time we could take our relationship up a notch it was a complete sober and well conversed idea before we went through with it.