Official Community Forums Home

Nevercame

• Members

I have not had a orgasm, in years my husband dont like to try anything I ranted a movie to help us, it was a lot of sucking and no fucking, He advised me to please put the news on. I have been thinking about buying toys for myself ? what else can I do ???help have tries the pillow thing it was something better than nothing

• Members

Wouldn't all us ladies want Howard to be our man - "tuning" our instruments, as it were? he is right on all accounts. There are a few things wrong here. First, if you have never had an orgasm you have to get on to having one, and in short order too! If your husband likes watching the news so much, let him, and while he is, go upstairs to your bedroom, get naked, and start exploring your sexuality. Take your time to discover what feel good to you. Do you like your nipples pulled? Do you like them softly touched? Do you like your pussy lips pulled? Play around with your clit a bit - I hope you know where that is...if you don't PLEASE make sure you find out! I will give you a hint, it is underneath the hood of skin at the top of your vagina (the clitorial hood) if you rub it, all will feel wonderful.

Play around with inserting your fingers, perhaps pulling on the lips, or if you are interested buy yourself a dildo or vibrator for better clitorial stimulation. Whatever it takes to find your orgasm. Once you have done this successfully, you are ready to take on the husband.

Howard is right and wrong.....many women do experience more or better orgasms with oral sex. Especially if you are new to the game. Since by this point you will know what you like - i.e. fingers in, pulling, rubbing - you can help your hubby by telling him what feels good! Then, you can have wonderful orgasms that he gives you, and soon he won't be watching the news, he will be watching YOU!

Where Howard is wrong is that after a woman becomes more experienced in her sexuality, she can learn to have her orgasms in whatever positions she chooses - oral or vaginal, missionary, doggie, whatever. If a woman becomes in tune with her body through self exploration, natural comfort in oneself and one's partner - the orgasms will flow no matter how you are having sex!

So, all this you have to look forward to.

Tonight's homework is: get naked and find you orgasm!

:D

Mikayla

• Members

Wouldn't all us ladies want Howard to be our man - "tuning" our instruments, as it were? he is right on all accounts.  There are a few things wrong here.  First, if you have never had an orgasm you have to get on to having one, and in short order too!  If your husband likes watching the news so much, let him, and while he is, go upstairs to your bedroom, get naked, and start exploring your sexuality.  Take your time to discover what feel good to you.  Do you like your nipples pulled?  Do you like them softly touched?  Do you like your pussy lips pulled?  Play around with your clit a bit - I hope you know where that is...if you don't PLEASE make sure you find out!  I will give you a hint, it is underneath the hood of skin at the top of your vagina (the clitorial hood) if you rub it, all will feel wonderful. 

Play around with inserting your fingers, perhaps pulling on the lips, or if you are interested buy yourself a dildo or vibrator for better clitorial stimulation.  Whatever it takes to find your orgasm.  Once you have done this successfully, you are ready to take on the husband. 

Howard is right and wrong.....many women do experience more or better orgasms with oral sex.  Especially if you are new to the game.  Since by this point you will know what you like - i.e. fingers in, pulling, rubbing - you can help your hubby by telling him what feels good!  Then, you can have wonderful orgasms that he gives you, and soon he won't be watching the news, he will be watching YOU!

Where Howard is wrong is that after a woman becomes more experienced in her sexuality, she can learn to have her orgasms in whatever positions she chooses - oral or vaginal, missionary, doggie, whatever.  If a woman becomes in tune with her body through self exploration, natural comfort in oneself and one's partner - the orgasms will flow no matter how you are having sex!

So, all this you have to look forward to.

Tonight's homework is:  get naked and find you orgasm!

Mikayla

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members

:Thank you Thank you !!!! I followed your advise and I have never felt so good I never touched my clitorial didnot know it could give so much pleasure. I could do this all day long it feels so good.

• Members

CONGRATULATIONS! Now you know that you can find your orgasms! What you have to do now is continue to do that, exploring your own body. Get comfortable with exactly what gives you the most pleasure...pulling, tugging, rubbing. Then, when you know exactly what it is, you can tell your partner! Believe me, he will love it that you can now tell him what you like and don't like. Just be careful to be sensitive inthe way you tell him what you don't like...men don't like to hear that they are doing something "wrong."

Now, imagine that your finger is your man's tongue or his finger....we women are really good at pleasuring ourself once we figure it all out, but when our man does it for us it can be a whole other dimension in pleasure! Soon the two of you will be skipping the news to be making headlines in your own bedroom!

Keep it going!

Mikayla

• Members
CONGRATULATIONS!  Now you know that you can find your orgasms!  What you have to do now is continue to do that, exploring your own body.  Get comfortable with exactly what gives you the most pleasure...pulling, tugging, rubbing.  Then, when you know exactly what it is, you can tell your partner!  Believe me, he will love it that you can now tell him what you like and don't like.  Just be careful to be sensitive inthe way you tell him what you don't like...men don't like to hear that they are doing something "wrong."

Now, imagine that your finger is your man's tongue or his finger....we women are really good at pleasuring ourself once we figure it all out, but when our man does it for us it can be a whole other dimension in pleasure!  Soon the two of you will be skipping the news to be making headlines in your own bedroom!

Keep it going!

Mikayla

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members

:P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I notice after doing what you instructed and learning how to do things for my self, I dont seem as uptight as always, you dont know how much better I feel. Keep the suggestions comming. thanks again happier person

• Members

I am honestly very happy for you. When you get in touch (literally) with your body and figure out what feels good for yourself you gain a renewed sense of sexuality. I am very happy that you are happy. When you are ready, share that happiness with your hubby!

Keep letting me know how it goes!

:lol:

Mikayla

• Members

Good to hear that news Nevercame. Enjoy. Just make sure you pass what you learn to your husband, and he will love it.

I'm still waiting to have my girlfriend pass on what she is learning about herself in private to me. My 44 yr old girlfriend it still trying to discover herself much as you are\did. Its made her feel very inadequate compared to what she hears from other women. She is still so quiet during sex and says practically nothing. Even when I ask her during love making, oral, etc. what feels good and how would she like me to do it, she still says nothing back to me. It has been frustrating, but I continue to be patient, loving and supportive. Its been like this for about six months. Early this morning before work I did oral on her for about 15 mins. Towards the end her legs got very tense, she was moaning, breathing hard, pelvis going up and down, and saying "Oh God" a lot of times before she took my head away. She didn't say anything to me about what it felt like, and I'm not going to assume she had an orgasm. If she did, I would assume she would have said so, and I'm not the type to ask her and put her on the spot and have to lie to me. I tell her how much I love her during all this, how sexy she is and how good she feels. I just need to give her more time I guess. I'll wait. I have to much love for her to give up.

• Members

Giver her time Telecom...it takes a long time to go from being uncomfortable sexually to being comfortable with yourself to being able to share that with you, even if she loves you, which I am sure she does. I am sure she is grateful to have you to love her and understand what she is going through. It takes a special man to be able to wait patiently while his woman "explores" herself..literally. I promise, it will be worth the wait!

Mikayla