Official Community Forums Home

Introducing Ourselves

OPL_Temptress

• Review Team

I've enjoyed reading all of the responses to this thread so far and wanted to join and add my two cents. It’s nice to find a group with a more open attitude about our choices in life. We've worked hard to bring people into our lives in the last two years that are more like-minded. You'll find us to be very transparent if you read through our site. It comes pretty easy hidden behind our secret identities. Feel free to ask any questions you'd like. I look forward to reading your blogs and previous post. ~Big 1/13/08

• Review Team
Welcome also to Goddess and Mr Big! It's great to hear from you both as well & I look forward to hopefully many more posts from all of you! :)

Val you may find Big to be rather involved with the group.... he loves to make new friends.

Temptress

LMAO, I love your SN Laundry Goddess, and your explanation for it as well. I don't know HOW in the hell I missed this lengthy welcome. Guess I was having a Dummy Moment. I have several variences of my "Moments", so it could be one of many LOL. Anyway, thanks for the info, the insight into your life, and WELCOME!!

• Members
LMAO, I love your SN Laundry Goddess, and your explanation for it as well. I don't know HOW in the hell I missed this lengthy welcome.

thanks for the warm welcome, Tyger! I do love the name, it is one of my favorite gifts from my loves and their family.

~TLG

• Members
Val you may find Big to be rather involved with the group.... he loves to make new friends.

Temptress

Personally I hope to see all 4 of you actively involved here!