Official Community Forums Home

Romantic Massage Kit

Valntyn

• Members

LOVRM30main.jpg

My husband had just told me he was going to spoil me with a massage later that night. “All right!” I replied. I mean, really, who was I to argue?!

A short while later, a knock at the door indicated our latest TooTimid box being delivered. With our life’s twists & turns lately, we hadn’t had a box o’ fun in a long time. We were very excited & tore it open like kids at a birthday party, then laughed at the ironic timing of a black & silver box, upon which “Romantic Massage Kit” was printed! My husband said he was VERY excited about using it. Again, I was in full agreement!

This kit includes a tropical scented massage cream, a (non-vibrating) back massager, two candles for ambiance & a mini massage guide. The coconut/passion fruit scented cream is nice & thick, made of ingredients that are great for soothing the skin. It rubs into the skin so well, leaving it non-greasy and smooth.

My husband put some of the massage cream in his hands & held his palms together just for a couple moments. The cream warmed up, creating a fantastically relaxing sensation. He worked his fingers into my back & down my legs with me exhaling in delight. He rubbed the massager into the muscles of my back & rolled it down the backs of my legs. I just melted.

When he was done one side, he told me to turn over -- surprised but still not argumentative, I rolled over! He used more of the cream to massage the fronts of my legs, my feet, my arms & shoulders, my chest (ooOo I love when he massages the muscles around my breasts!), and then he even rubbed my scalp. Talk about love!

“Express your love through touch” is the signature line on the box -- and lemme tell you, I felt the love last night! After, when I was melting asleep into my pillow, I kept mumbling, “I smell so good...” and couldn’t help but rub my feet together, they were so soft & relaxed.

This kit is wonderful, be it given as a gift to yourself & your mate or to another couple. Is there someone YOU want to treat to a romantic massage?

• Members

Aren't massages lovely!!!!

Very nice review!

LOL I can just picture you with a cheezy grin on your face saying, "I smell so good". Not "thank you" or "you're the best hon", but "I smell so good". :P

• Members
LOL I can just picture you with a cheezy grin on your face saying, "I smell so good". Not "thank you" or "you're the best hon", but "I smell so good". :P

Awww, bad Tyger, bad!! ;) He got LOTS of "thank you"s from me, both during AND after. I lub my boy. :wub: The "I smell so good"s came as I was drifting off to sleep, drooling into my pillow. Hah!

• 5 months later...
  • Members

LOVRM30main.jpg

A Fun Escape

This is a very nice addition to a sensual night. I opened the box: you receive 2 unscented tea light candles, back massager, lotion and a mini guide to massages. Well we thought of a fun way to decide who would get the massage. We had a date night and part of that was going miniature golfing. The loser had to give the winner a full body massage.

We had a lot of fun playing and I lost. So last night was time to pay back my debt. I looked at the mini guide and it gave you ideas on how to use the massager and the best ways to do a massage. I also lit the 2 tea lights as well to set the mood. I then opened up the lotion…..this has a very strong scent that reminded me of coconuts. On the bottle it said Tropical Escape. The back massager was a nice added touch.

I started with the lotion at his neck and shoulders and rubbed it in…he was commenting as well about how strong the scent was. It soaked right it and didn't leave any kind of greasy or slick feeling which was nice. I continued with it down his back and followed up with the massager. It was green plastic with four nubs on it. He commented that it felt like fingers and was very enjoyable. I continued the massage which he said was very relaxing.

This kit is cute if you are going away on a special getaway. Just remember though if you are not a fan of the coconut smell than it might not be for you. Other than that I would recommend it.