Official Community Forums Home

Husband Has Lost Interest

lawlesssd

Hi all. I have been married for 7 years and my husband has seemed to lost interest in me. He has to travel alot for his job and you would think when he comes home he would want me but he wants to watch movies and take care of himself pretty much what should i do.

Hi all. I have been married for 7 years and my husband has seemed to lost interest in me. He has to travel alot for his job and you would think when he comes home he would want me but he wants to watch movies and take care of himself pretty much what should i do.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He travels to different places. He remodels walmarts stores. I am into oral i love giving it but he wont give. I just dont know what to do. The only thing that has changed is i had a baby and havent lost all the weight but i am in to process of doing so. I am open to suggestions.

• Members

I didn't want to be the one to say this but I was thinking what bigdaddy said..... Have you sat him down with no distractions to have a serious talk about it???

Are you guys connecting in other ways??

When I don't connect with my lover emotionally and mentally I'm not drawn to him sexually.....

do you have fun together?

sexy

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, there have been excellent replies the two best I think are 1) he is involved with another person and or 2) You guys need to sit down and have a serious hart to hart about your relationship in general. From my own experience this is easier said than done. A point in your favor however is that you are attempting to reach for help in an adult forum. Good Luck. PS If he IS so superficial that he is trashing your relationship because "you haven't lost weight" you are in serious trouble from what I know of other so called men with similar mind sets.

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Coming from a housewife that fears the unknown.... I WOULD...... find out where he will be staying the next time he goes out, and meet him there. Go during the day while he is gone, get yourself some magazines or good books to read, sit your little ass outside his hotel or apartment room, and wait for him to get back. If he comes back within an hour of the end of his work shift, then he is probably ok. (gives him time to grab dinner). However, if he comes in HOURS LATER.. question the hell out of him. The bottom line is this. You can't prove just by one visit if he is screwing around, but you will keep his mind wondering if you are going to bust him or not... sometimes men NEED to know you care enough to find out.

Also, if it is the weight thing, you better get yourselves some serious help! Unless you are like model material, and one of these lucky ladies that gets your figure back to a tee... you will have stretchmarks, kangaroo pouch and other identying factors that show you have had children. Whoever on her said he was shallow if this is his problem, WAS RIGHT!. How would he feel if he came home from a run, and had gained 20 lbs from fast food eating, and you lost your interest? How fake, and how materialistic to form a relationship on looks. Maybe in the dating process, but surely not in the married and making a family process! GOOD LUCK......

HM2