Official Community Forums Home

Multiple Orgasms For Men!

babiidoll03

Ok...I want to give my man multiple orgasms but he's not very comfortable with the whole anus stimulation thing...so how can I do this without anal stimulation...I know for a fact that he has huge orgsms while i'm pleasing him orally but that's not enough for me...I want to do something to him that's going to blow the top of his head right off...! I'm just wondering if theres any suggestions or positions that I can try....it would be gladly appreciated. Thanks for your help

• Members

Your only limitation here is your imagination, so you can come up with an infinite number of ideas. Bring him to orgasm and then make it your personal mission to see how fast you can get him up and cumming again. He's likely to be more sensitive after you've brought him to climax the first time and that might make things easier for you but you need to make sure he's comfortable with what you're doing. If he isn't into the idea of anal then you should feel free to try different things. Keep in mind that many spots on his body will react much like those same spots of your own, so his penis isn't his only erogenous zone. See where you get reactions, run your tongue or fingertips over different places on his body and see what gets a reaction. Don't be afraid to experiment. Another thing you can try is the tease. Bring him close to climax and then when he's getting ready to blow, back off and then bring him close again and back off. Above all, make sure you're both having fun in the trying.

Thurisas.

• Members

When you say 'multiple' orgasms, do you mean he has one then a little later he has another, or are you wanting continual, back to back orgasms? The reason I ask is, the advice I would give is totally different depending on what you want!

• Members

I have read where this may be possible but in my own experience I have never done this. Keeping your man right at the edge may be as close as most will get. This is very easy to accomplish. As for a continual thing I have to refer you to someone who may have found this possible!

• 2 weeks later...
When you say 'multiple' orgasms, do you mean he has one then a little later he has another, or are you wanting continual, back to back orgasms? The reason I ask is, the advice I would give is totally different depending on what you want!

Hi...I'm sorry it took so long to log back in and read your response but I completely forgot all of my login iformation so I could not get in...anyway thanks for responding the answer to your question is...Back to back orgasms...i've succeeded many times in making him orgasm once and then orgasm again a little later :)..anyway if you do have the answer to my question please let me know...thanks again...:)

• Members

My husband stays hard after he orgasms so it's easy for him to have a couple or a few in one session. But I think that's his age (29) and I hope has something to do with me.

I never was with a man before that stayed hard after they came.

Usually what we do is after he comes he stays in me and then slowly starts again. It gives me a chance to have a couple and he usually comes again too.

He has had dry orgasms, not sure if they hurt him, he never said they did, they just feel different for him.