Official Community Forums Home

Have Any Suggestions On...

southerncat

• Members

Hubby and I have a long weekend planned in two weeks. We have purchased all kinds of toys, lubes,bondage equipment,ect but I need suggestions on how to be a good sub and a naughty sub.

And yes I have read all threads and the info here on TT ( some more than once)

Thanks

• Members

Only a comfortable sub can be a good sub. Mikayla and krazykris have posted some links here somewhere to different sites that you may find useful in this area. Just make sure that safety and comfort are your first concern and everything else is open to your own interpretation!

From what I've learned, being a good sub, means being comfortable, adventurous, obviously submissive, and, if you feel scared for any reason, clearly stating the Safe Word. If you don't trust your lover for any reason, then the role of sub isn't for you.

• Members

Being a good sub means doing what you are told.....period! Of course, you have to be comfortable with your DOM and trust him and always remember that defiance = punishment, and sometimes punishment is worth the defiance!

For beginners in bondage, being a sub just means doing what you and your DOM have agreed to. Have a safe word (in case you get uncomfortable and want to stop), remember to walk before you run (go slow, be careful, don't do anything dangerous), experiment with sense deprivation first - as in blindfolds, light bondage - or sense stimulation play (ice, feathers, hot wax) and just watch how things progress bringing both of you pleasure and stimulation!

Have FUN!