Official Community Forums Home

Hubby Likes His Bottom Stimulated During...

raynetwilight

• Members

Ok first of not sure if this is the place for this but it fits so bear with me.

My hubby and I were doing the deed and he said he liked it when I played with his anus. Now it's hard because my arms aren't long enough. But when I mention butt plugs he shyed away. What could stimulate that area buts not threating I guess would be the word?

• Members

My husband also likes me to use my fingers on his anus when I am giving him oral. I'm guessing you mean during intercourse?? Maybe it would be easier for you to reach while you are on top.

My husband likes for me to rub his balls during intercourse, but as I am assuming you are, I too am short in stature (about 5'1'')! So, I find I have better reach to this area when I am on top.

Butt plugs are definitely something that must be worked up to, especially for men it seems. Sorry I don't have other suggestions as far as toys go - hubby only likes fingers so far.

Good Luck!

• Members

Reverse cowgirl works wonderfully for stimulating him anally. Just hop on, start going then reach on down. I think also, that the idea of a plug would come easier if you bought one and used it on him while giving him oral - he will be into it sooner than you think!