Official Community Forums Home

Oral Sex

• Members

I have been married for 21 years, I am still a bit shy, we just now bought over $200.00 worth of fun looking toys, I have allways loved giving him oral sex, However, years ago I use to let him cumm in my mouth, He loves that. BUT, I have a sinceitive throat, it makes me gag a little, how do i get over this? I have other issues too.

Edited by nicol

• Members

Has this always been the case? Or is this a recent development? BTW, welcome to the forum!

Upon meeting me, people have a VERY hard time believing I have a physically small mouth (go figure LOL). And, when I do swallow, before my man cums, he usually gives a hint of it somehow, and I exhale and try to relax as best I can. That, and I pull back a bit, so he's not totally in my mouth when he cums. This helps me out.

• Members

Nicol,

Do what I do. I let him cum a little in my mouth and some on my tits. I rub it on my tits and then also on "bunny" - he loves it. You know some guys taste different than others. Some I don't mind swallowing. However, there was one who tasted aweful. Don't know what it is but you just have to turn the end stage of a very sexual moment into the whip cream on the sundae! Know what I mean? - in other words, keep it sexy until the very end.

Tyger's right, too. Exhale right before he comes and you can take more.

you'll work it out. good luck.

• Members
I have been married for 21 years, I am still a bit shy, we just now bought over $200.00 worth of fun looking toys, I have allways loved giving him oral sex, However, years ago I use to let him cumm in my mouth, He loves that. BUT, I have a sinceitive throat, it makes me gag a little, how do i get over this? I have other issues too.

Hi I know I had this problem for many years and just this weekend I actually was able to deep throat and swallow. Just relax and read the sex education on here because it helped me achieve what my hubby has been wanting and wow what a time we had He Loved it

• Members

I don't have any answers for you, but I want to welcome you to the forum.

[/q . thank you all for your replies! I WILL TRY ALL OF your answers. I'v tired my husband out for now, but soon i will get him, l.o.l. nicole :D