Official Community Forums Home

Raging Hormones

nbowdoin

• Members

I am 44, with raging sex horrmones going, My hubby and i went a long time without ANY SEX. i mean, 2 times a year!!!!!!.. come on, I did not get married 21 years ago to become selabet!!!!!!!!!!, did i spell that right?, A person needs to be deserving of good loving and good head!!. For a women to get totally into it,. If a man has verbally, physically,or even cheated!!!, abuses a women, then how do i get back into the mode?, They have to deserve the srevice!, The licking, suckng,touching,. How do I trust,let go,relax?, we buy over $200.00 worth of intimate toys, let him FUCK ME IN THE ASS! for the first time in 21 years!,reserve a weekend in Monterrey!, and re-learn how to let him CUM in my mouth AGAIN!!!!!., GEE , and I am not ugly!, I have 3 grown kids, whose frinds want me!!!!. AL I WANT IS MY HUSBAND!!,, I WANT SEX, SEX,HEAD, SEX! my hormones are raging!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

thank you very much Howard, I printed the page, i will try ( nicole) sorry for dumping so much on you, i was a little too open.

• Members

I don't believe that your being open was what Howard was speaking of there Nicole. Opening up is something that is fully encouraged here. I don't think he had seen the different posts that you had before answering here. I have seen where your post has been broken into pieces in other areas. But Howard was correct that if you want better answers it is better to post these questions one at a time, with as much detail as you are willing to share with us. That way each individual problem can be dissected and hopefully corrected as we go through them. In this manner things are less likely to be misinterpreted at the other end of the monitor. I am sure you will find answers that can help you if you stay open about the situation at hand and allow people to answer things a little at a time! Myself I was not sure what to make of the part about the abuses. I am guessing that this has been occuring in your 21 years together. Hopefully we will be clued in as you feel comfortable and can help you!