Official Community Forums Home

Shaved

Velcro

Hi All,new member here. Please forgive me if this post has been made before. I was curious to hear about peoples feelings towards men and the shaving of their genitals.Thanks and Happy Halloween to all!

• Members

Not only do I like it, I demand it from my HB. There is nothing like having to stop a good bj to have to spit out a hair! I like my man to be smooth and well groomed all the way, no trimming it down, I am talking shaved. He can keep a little hair up at the top, but it has to be short..but no, and I repeat NO ball hair...ick, ick, ick.....

So, there you go! :unsure:

Mikayla

Hi All,new member here. Please forgive me if this post has been made before. I was curious to hear about peoples feelings towards men and the shaving of their genitals.Thanks and Happy Halloween to all!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you for your reply. I too keep it completely shaved,and do so when i shower,or when ever the mood strikes me. *L*,but then if i'm alone it usually ends up with me masterbating.Which can't be a bad thing! I do find it adds to the act of lovemaking also,and would hate to interupt a great bj. ;)

• Members
Thank you for your reply. I too keep it completely shaved,and do so when i shower,or when ever the mood strikes me. *L*,but then if i'm alone it usually ends up with me masterbating.Which can't be a bad thing! I do find it adds to the act of lovemaking also,and would hate to interupt a great bj. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nothing worse than having to break out the brush, hairspray and rubberbands before sex, just so you can french braid the shit to get it out of your way before oral!!!!! I PREFER shaved on my hubby, PERIOD! I like a little hair on the upper part, it blends with that sexy slight trail of hair he has leading up his belly, to his belly button, to this chest. The balls? Better be slicker than a babies but if he wants me to suck and lick on them. I will purrrr and pretend to be a kitty cat all he likes, but I REFUSE to cough of hairballs!

• Members

If you don't at least trim, you lady should tie you up and use a strait razor. If you have ever used one, you know how tricky that can be. Once you get some knicks on your junk, you might want to take care of the personal hygene issue your self. I have been an avid shaver since my teen years and love the feel of shaved testicles. There is almost no better feeling than when a woman takes your smooth, clean balls in her mouth and with her mouth closed around them, moans. the warmth and vibrations will drive you wild. Keeping the top completly shaved is hard, so I just trim it really close.

• Members
If you don't at least trim, you lady should tie you up and use a strait razor.  If you have ever used one, you know how tricky that can be.  Once you get some knicks on your junk, you might want to take care of the personal hygene issue your self. I have been an avid shaver since my teen years and love the feel of shaved testicles.  There is almost no better feeling than when a woman takes your smooth, clean balls in her mouth and with her mouth closed around them, moans.  the warmth and vibrations will drive you wild.  Keeping the top completly shaved is hard, so I just trim it really close.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am with you........ might try the straight razor scare tactic with hubby, haha. He only shaves when I remind him that sex is not happening until he does. hahahah. Good talk, ;)