Official Community Forums Home

How To Get All The Way In Her Anus

jmannyv

• Members

Sorry should have read,

How do I get all the way in her anus?

I have been reading some of the articals about anal sex and they have been helpful. My wife and I have been experimanting with anal sex off and on for some time now. We have been using the spooning position and using diferent kinds of lube. It has been working to some extent but she has never been able to take me all the way in and there has always been a bit of discomfort, especialy when inserting me. She controls the insertion and finds that she can only have me in her for a short time before it get too discomforting.

After reading an artical on this site we tried the Anal EZE around the opening and Astroglide inside and on my penis. She said it felt better and was not so uncomfortable however, she still could not take my penis all the way in. I could only get about half my penis in her before she felt discomfort. She was able to keep me in a little longer but it was still not long. She said that once I was about half way in she felt a lot of pressure almost like something was going to tear inside. Is this a normal feeling? Is it something she just has to get through or should we be concerned. What if anything can we do?

Also, is there a better position we can use that might help us get me all the way in. Don't get me wrong I am verry happy that she is willing to go this far but I really would like to be able to go all the way in and stay there a bit longer than a minute or two. Some day we hope to be able to bend her over and do her anally while holding her by her hips (and for a long session). This is our goal but we dont want to go about it the wrong way.

Can anyone help us with this. Thanks

• Members

Yeah, what Howard said......

• Members

Thanks to both of you for your advice.

I read on one of the postings that the anal canal has a curve to it and that once you get pass that curve it is much more pleasant. Do you think this is what we are encountering here and how do we get pass that point?

• Members

I dunno Howard, I'm pretty skeptical about size difference being an issue 99% of the time. I'm extremely small myself, I'm 5'3" and have never hit 100lbs in my life (I come from a petite line of women.) I've actually hurt guys before as well, like the girl you described. But that said, once I relax, I find that I can handle just about anything. It would take someone really anatomically unusual for it to be a problem. I HAVE had deep penetration hurt before when I was with a guy who had an exceptionally long penis, and it took me some time to get used to him and be able to manage it, but I think a lot of that had to do with the mental block I had just encountering that thing, haha. Oh, and him being a pretty crappy lover and not taking it as slow as I would have liked half the time. Expecting it to hurt is what made it hurt. That said, I was never able to comfortably do doggy with that guy, but I have a retroverted uterus so that's not unusual.

• Members
It was that experience that has led me to also believe that most problems with " tightness" are more often related to mental reservations and fears, than to any physical problems. In that we agree.

Yeah, that's what I was saying :)

• Members
Yeah, what Howard said......

Thanks your advice.

Mikayla, I read on one of the postings that the anal canal has a curve to it and that once you get pass that curve it is much more pleasant. Do you think this is what we are encountering here and how do we get pass that point?

You have been so helpful and I hope to hear from you soon on this matter. Thanks again.

We used to try anal penetration without enough stimulation and general touching. She loved the finger and toy penetrations and wanted me in her anus, but we were both frustrated with not being able to accomplish discomfort free penetration. I started taking more time stimulating and lubing her anus and we finally hit the solution for us.

During a nice long session of tonguing her I was also fingering her pussy and anus at the same time (never reverse the fingers) and applying LOTS of lube. She had a very strong orgasm and to my surprise, as her pussy spasmed during her climax, her anal muscles completely relaxed!

She stayed relaxed while coming down and I told her what I felt and asked if I could try anal penetration again. She readily agreed and after lubing both of us we were pleasantly surprised when I slowly entered her completely and with no discomfort at all. The completely different feel of being inside her anus and the visual of seeing my cock sliding in and out made me orgasm long before I cared to. She was amazed that it didn't hurt and even said that it was a very full feeling and that she actually liked anal sex! I was stunned and excited by the possibilities for the future.

She sometimes even asks for anal now that we have the secret.Just remember that the owner of the anus is in charge of anal penetration no matter what is trying to get in. Invest in high quality lube and take your time. And don't be afraid to let her play with your anus. Prostate massage is VERY pleasurable by itself and during oral sex.

Good Luck and let us know how you two are doing.

• Members

Anal is not something that most will fully accomplish every time. Some can do it every time. You might try working in one finger at a time slowly. If you get it in just hold it in there for a while so that she can get used to it. You can go to the buffet at the Y during this then slowly start to wiggle just the tip of that finger back and forth while you are eating. When she seems to relax work slowly in and out. You can also start lubing the next finger in this time so that when you are all lubed up you pull your finger almost all the way out, slip the next one beside it and slowly work both in. Adding fingers until you feel she is relaxing and enjoying these fingers. Then you may be able to fully penetrate her. Rubbing her clit or sticking your fingers (other hand) in her pussy. Even if you don't get all the way in just lay still (if she doesn't mind that is) while you finger her or rub her clit. While you are fingering her you will also be able to feel the curve.