Official Community Forums Home

Men Pleasing Men

For women: Do you fantasize and get turned on by the thought of two men having soft or hot sex with one another?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. For women: Do you fantasize and get turned on by the thought of two men having soft or hot sex with one another?

• Oh yes, all the time!
    • Yes, sometimes... it's a mood thing.
    • Yes, but I would NEVER tell my partner this!
    • Yes, and I would love to watch or be involved, why stop at fantasizing?
    • No, never even really thought about it.
    • ABSOLUTELY NOT! THAT IS GROSS!

• Members

I was just curious to get a womans honest thoughts on this issue. This is probably a huge fantasy of mine. I know that men typically enjoy the thoughts of two women, why is it that the response that I get from men is that it is ok for women to be together, but two men? Why should women be hindered from sharing that they have same thoughts, but about men? Or at least I do. I satisfied my husbands desire to have a 3-some with another woman, but when I talk about involving another man, he will NOT go for that. When I tell him that I brought that into our bedroom for him because he fantasized about it, why can't he? He responds with, yes you did but if you said you didn't want to I wouldn't force it. Well he didn't have to force it, he expressed a desire, and I wanted to fulfill his fantasy. Why don't men have the desire to do that same with women? Is he afraid I will think something is wrong with him if he did that and enjoyed it? And on the other hand, now that I have been with another woman with him, does he think something is wrong with me? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share your thoughts here, I am very curious to get a response!

• Members

A lot of men are homophobic in that area. I've tried to get my S.O. just to even have a 3-some, totally pleasuring me and they don't even have to touch each other but NOOOOOOOO. Drives me crazy. I live in one of the most bi/gay sexual oriented places but can you find a truly bi-male?? nope. Go figure. Maybe I should protest the White Parade next April saying there are no Bi Men.

• Members
A lot of men are homophobic in that area.  I've tried to get my S.O. just to even have a 3-some, totally pleasuring me and they don't even have to touch each other but NOOOOOOOO.  Drives me crazy.  I live in one of the most bi/gay sexual oriented places but can you find a truly bi-male?? nope.  Go figure.  Maybe I should protest the White Parade next April saying there are no Bi Men.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahahahahahahahaha.. that was good! You know I was thinking after your post about what you said... you can't find a bi-guy (poet and didn't knowet)... We know they are out there... Here is the thing... I am not wanting my hubby to be a bisexual, I am not wanting him to be anything more than what he is, I love HIM for him, no matter what. However, HE is the one that first led my finger to his ass during sex, HE is the one that took MY dildo and played around with it (or rather led me to play with it around his ass)... so my point to that is... he loves anal activity, penetration and teasing. I am not sure I would have even had the fantasy if he wouldn't have started that thought! I NEVER thought about two men before him, NEVER. In fact that was GROSS! But now that I have seen the turn on with him, and the enjoyment he has received with that feeling, Why is it so uncalled for to ask him to do the real thing? In my mind, it is simply because of the "lable". Here's a news flash... I would consider myself bisexual. The thing that kept me hooked up on that fact for a long time was this.... If we were to go to the mall and see a good looking couple walking in front of us, guess whose ass I was checking out? That would be HIS. Never really looking past the womans face. Now beyond that, I explained that hubby and I had threesome with woman. I enjoyed the hell out of that and HER.... so I would assume I am bi. Just because I don't think about women to get arroused, or that I would rather see a man naked doesn't mean I am not bi. I asked my hubby one time. I said If I were to blind fold you and I found a guy that was as small as this vibrator, you would never know, do you think it would still feel good? He said absolutely, but it is the thought of YOU being behind me, not him. My point is, I want him to give me this one request like I gave him his. Maybe he is afraid he will enjoy a man as much as he witnessed me enjoy another woman, I don't know. But even on that theory, what would be wrong with that? It turns him on that I enjoy women, why can't I be turned on likewise? And to be honest, I don't know if I would even like it, I just think I would... Well, again this feels like one of those double standard things in life. Men can do one thing and women can do another, men are studs and women are sluts... go figure!

• Members
HM, as long as you can admit that, everything is okay.  J/K :rolleyes:  ;)  :lol:  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Admit what? LOL..... which part? I can admit anything, I am a very honest person... no one will get ANYWHERE with lies :) Now what were you saying Mr. Crazy? (Snicker)

By the way, thanks for all your valuable advice crazy.. if it weren't for the private messages from you and Mikayla I would have been outa here long ago, some real wacky people on here..... Thanks for the advice...

HM2

• Members

I might consider a threesome with a man and a woman, but never with one of my male friends (unless he was gay and knew I wasn't). Lately, however, I do get turned on by the thought of casually hooking up with one of my friends.

I was just curious to get a womans honest thoughts on this issue.  This is probably a huge fantasy of mine.  I know that men typically enjoy the thoughts of two women, why is it that the response that I get from men is that it is ok for women to be together, but two men?  Why should women be hindered from sharing that they have same thoughts, but about men?  Or at least I do.  I satisfied my husbands desire to have a 3-some with another woman, but when I talk about involving another man, he will NOT go for that.  When I tell him that I brought that into our bedroom for him because he fantasized about it, why can't he?  He responds with, yes you did but if you said you didn't want to I wouldn't force it.  Well he didn't have to force it, he expressed a desire, and I wanted to fulfill his fantasy.  Why don't men have the desire to do that same with women?  Is he afraid I will think something is wrong with him if he did that and enjoyed it?  And on the other hand, now that I have been with another woman with him, does he think something is wrong with me?  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share your thoughts here, I am very curious to get a response!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>