Official Community Forums Home

Old Glory Helix Glass Dildo

Tyger

DW6943main.jpg

GLASS! I can’t say it enough!! I have to say that GLASS is one of my favorite adult toy materials! It may sound cold, unforgiving, and, well, COLD; but the possibilities of glass are seemingly endless. These types of toys last over a lifetime with proper care. There are no porous surfaces to hold onto germs, so the care of glass toys is extremely easy. You can put these toys in the dishwasher, boil, or use soap and water to clean them. For added PLEASURE, you can freeze them, or heat them up. They retain the heat/cold for a long time, so you don’t have to worry about loosing the sensations too quickly. Those sorts of things just aren’t possible with many other types of toy materials.

This dildo is what I would call more along a “designer series”. The red, white, & blue helix design inside is beautiful. Of course, you get a patriotic feeling from it, with the colors being as they are, and, this toy will also make you want to stand up at attention when you try this out!

You also may be thinking that there is NO way that glass would be safe to insert into ANY orifice in your body, but, that’s simply untrue! Most glass toys are made of the glass called Borosilicate, more commonly known type of glass called Pyrex. Yes, the same sort of glass they use for baking dishes! And we all know how tough Pyrex glassware is! So long as you don’t drop it from a decent height, these toys are extremely strong, durable, and smooth. And, once you feel how solid a glass toy is, you too will be won over!

It also comes with a satin pouch to keep your love-art safe from unwanted scratches. Although, as pretty as this item is, you may want to put it out on display.

It’s 7.25” long, and about 1.5” at the widest point, the head, the shaft is about 1.1” in diameter. Plus, it’s curved for extra stimulation, which can be directed almost anywhere, including your g-spot. I loved using this toy! This toy gave me the full feeling I do so love too. It’s got a slight base to it, which can allow this toy to stand up on its own (but it is a little top-heavy), or can also be used to grip it. It definitely affirmed my love for glass toys once again!

True, it doesn’t have any fancy bells or whistles, but, with all of the possibilities, shape, size, and success for this gal that usually prefers a strong vibe, this is a definite must-add to anyone’s collection! For yourself, as a gift, and with any level of toy usage, this toy would be perfect for almost anyone.

This item deserves a 21 “O” salute!!

Glory, glory hallelujah!

• Members

Ewwww...pur-ty! I likes me some glass dildos....

Great review!

• Members

Right on Tyger!!! I have turned many girls onto glass toys... they are truly great, as communicated to me by rather happy friends. I hope anyone/everyone else who has experienced this, or other toys like it will chime in.

Absolutely Blissful! Glass is one of my ultimate faves!! And I was very very skeptical the first time I got a glass toy, but, trying IS believing!

• Members

Nice review. I think the industry should OH-ficially change the represented name to love-art ;) Thats fab!