Official Community Forums Home

How Did You Meet Your Special Someone?

BLUE_INC

• Members

Well I'm just wondering if alot of you met your *Special someone* like I did. I met my fiancee threw a former friend of ours and it was on a blind date. I'd kinda like to say she really has saved my life I was very depressed and I was tired of being alone. I was just about to commit suicide because I though nobody would ever like me. I had actually had it planed out. I knew how I was going to do it and everything. Then I found her and shes the most light I've ever had in my life! But I went on a blind date. And I was so shy. I felt kinda stupid cause I didn't want to rush our relationship so I did absolutely nothing. Then I told her If there was something that she wanted to know about me or do like hold hands then I'd let her start us off cause I was so worried I was going to screw up when I thought she was so beautiful I didn't want to lose her. Then later on we both propsed to each other one night. While we did we were so nervous. That we had thought that one of us would say no. And when we finally did we both said yes.

And I hope im not meaning to sound like I was desprit or something. . . But I say theres 2 types of people in this world besides Female and Male. 1 type can stand being alone there hole life and never know what true love is like. And then theres the 2 type that sooner or later has to find their soul mate!

And shes the only thing positive in my life right now! I guess you can call her my guardian angel.

If you feel like it. Feel free to say how you met your someone!

And this gose to prove that never ever give up that someone out there somewhere where someone loves you. That if you take your own life you will make them miserable!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'll answer it again, what the heck!! LMAO

I actually wasn't really looking to meet anyone when I met my now hubby. I was actually seeing a guy that was 8 yrs younger at the time, but, he pissed me off that night, so I went out to the bar, just to get out. The younger guy was just a casual thing, and we didn't have an established "relationship", he was more like a booty call. Yes, I am a woman, yes, I had a booty call.....LMAO!!!

Anyway, I went to the bar, and this guy started blatantly hitting on me, infront of 2 of his friends. OK, fine. I do an outrageously stupid thing, and go into Austin with him and one of the friends. We go to a BIG country bar (talk about out of MY element....I'm a city kid!!). I made out with this guy, but, after about 3 more dates, found out he was just too immature for me. Nothing happened with us, not for lack of trying on his part, but, I just wasn't interested in him that way. But, the friend that drove to the bar, and that we hung out with, had talked to me a few times, and told me that, since I wasn't going to be seeing his friend anymore, there was nothing preventing me from going out on a date with him. I was stunned, but said OK. And we've been together ever since!!! We've been together for almost 7 yrs now!!

• 3 weeks later...