Official Community Forums Home

Threesomes With My Wife

mr. and the mrs.

• Members

Hello good people...

I too have had the thought of seeing my wif ewith another man, I am totally straight but the thought her being please by two men kinda excites me and her. We have mentioned it and she has even suggested starting with another woman first. No arguement with that!! Here's the BUT, I am on the fench sometimes as well. I sometimes wonder if we take our relationship there could we pull back out of that life style? When we are having hot steamy sex, I bring up the fantasy and we both explode...She loves sucking dicks and wants to experience it with two men at once..I had a crazy college life so I have had threesomes with women and sometimes I would have a Girlfriend that was border line ex and would tell my room mate to pop in and join us..HE STAYED ON HIS SIDE AT ALL TIMES, SWITCH, you go left I go right!! I dated girls that liked threesomes, that is how I got into them. But when it comes to your long life partner, it just feels WAY DIFFERENT!! But the thrill of it is still in me. I told her about my crazy college days and it turned her on..We discussed this stuff before we got married and she said she always wanted to experience it...I want to give that to her, but MAN...MY WIFE!! I struggle with it.,....but I can not let the thought go..We are still talking about it to this day..Maybe we should just try it out of town and then evaluate how we felt afterwards to see if we can continue...My wife and I are freaks we love sex and we eachother very much...I would not do anything without my wife and I feel the same about her..another BUT, What if he hurts her or she gives him more attention...I am not a small guy at all, BUT, when something new comes your way...it can be refreshing, and exciting to the fact it could cause issues on both parts...We want to have a open minded marriage and we do talk..It is just me...She is like a dude, she can screw yah and keep going...I guess that is what we like about eachother too. Welll i could go on and on but, if you can find some day light to this situation I welcome it...Oh yeah she has been with another woman before I meet her, not that good she said, but she wants to try it again...

waiting for yah to holla........ B)

• Members

As you will see if you look through this thread, threesomes can be tricky and can go very well or very not well. You have to come to the conclusion on your own, but some questions to ask both you and your wife are

How will this affect our relationship?

What sort of ground rules do we set for the encoounter if we do go with it?

Is this a fantasy that is better left as a fantasy?

Who will we be doing this with?

What role will this partner play before, during, and after the threesome?

I think if you look over this section of the site and read previous posts that you can arm yourself better to understand the way people tend to think through a threesome and perhaps with that knowledge and your knowledge of yourselves and your relationship, you can answer your questions.

Thurisas.

Again, let me echo Thurisas' recommendation that you really read over the after-affects of 3-somes. Most marriages are NOT strong enough to survive the aftermath of one. Then, there's sometimes one or the other spouse trying to hook up with the 3rd party outside of the relationship, never a good idea.

If you are up in the air about the whole thing, then, it sounds like you're not really ready to do such a thing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to sound all preachy here. Personally, if there's no issues and everyone's ok with it, what happens in your bedroom is YOUR business. Most of us are pretty open-minded. But, we also know that marriage is hard enough, without voluntarily bringing in someone else into the mix, and sometimes drama, of regular life.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

• Members
Again, let me echo Thurisas' recommendation that you really read over the after-affects of 3-somes. Most marriages are NOT strong enough to survive the aftermath of one. Then, there's sometimes one or the other spouse trying to hook up with the 3rd party outside of the relationship, never a good idea.

If you are up in the air about the whole thing, then, it sounds like you're not really ready to do such a thing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to sound all preachy here. Personally, if there's no issues and everyone's ok with it, what happens in your bedroom is YOUR business. Most of us are pretty open-minded. But, we also know that marriage is hard enough, without voluntarily bringing in someone else into the mix, and sometimes drama, of regular life.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

• Members
thanks for the comments it gives me a better view on this touchy subject...believe me we will ponder about this until we come up with a yea or nah conculsion...

thanks for you inquiry, and yes marriage is already hard as hell..maybe a fantasy is just that, a fantasy....

• Members

Good timing on your question J. i was asking the same questions you are about 3 months ago. My wife n I went thru with it. Not sure if you would consider it a 3 some cause I mostlysat back and enjoyed it, and sometimes directed.lol. That was the plan from beginning tho. it was great! She really enjoyed it too. Like u and your wife, my wife n I have really solid marriage. Didnt affect us. Need more info let me know