Official Community Forums Home

Bad Girl Whip...

Mikayla1

• Members

It was such a sad day when my Vibrawhip bit the dust! For how, OH HOW, would I be punished when I have been a bad girl? And I am frequently a naughty, naughty girl indeed! So imagine my surprise and happiness when this huge, leather, multi-teatherd whip came my way!

GK19116main.jpg

My first thought when I saw it was "oh man, my hubby is going to need some backswing room!" This whip is easily 2 feet long (including handle) so I knew that my whipping would not occur in our bedroom, where it would be sure to catch on the ceiling fan! Since I do not have my own private whipping chamber (darn it!) I knew that the living room would be the place to punish!

I left our new whip on the bed with a little note (and the note indicated just how very, very bad I had been!) and waited for my honey to punish me severly! He took to the challenge with a vengeance and proceeded to ask my to strip to my naked self and get on all fours. I did as I was told - I am a very good sub - and soon I felt the teathers deliciously teasing my butt, back and between my legs. I sensed my hubby's trepidation about hitting me but soon he got in his first SMACK. Oh the pleasure of those leather straps hitting my behind - but the next SMACK - hurt a little (in a good way!) You have to use caution with this whip, a little bit goes a long way.

My favorite use for this particular whip was the tickling between my legs on my hot clit once I was allowed to turn over. Simply delightful! If you plan on using this whip, take caution as not to hurt your lover. Experiment with the space you need and how hard you need to hit to get the desired effect. This is not a whip for a beginner by any means - play safe and always listen to your lover!

Whip It Good

• Members

Fab review as always! Oh and I second the dammit for not having a proper whipping chamber. dammit.

*bends over* I've been very naughty!! LOL I want one!!!!!!

• Members

Had my gf been sitting here when I caught this post she would have been in the Pavlovian mode. BTW, Mikayla I wonder if BAAADDDD was actually what you were thinking here?!?!?! LOL!!!