Official Community Forums Home

Customer Service

littlelady2

• Members

I am so frustrated I live in Belgium and I placed a order from this company over hear. I still haven't recieved my order and they won't reply to my emails. All I was doing was trying to get my order sent to my house instead of a post office box. Thinking I was ordering sex toys and doing it with out every one knowing and all I have gotten is totally screwed over. I ordered from them for more than one reason but I am so dissapointed we have a romantic weekend comeing up and this company has totally ruined it. I don't know if I am aloud to put the companys name on here but I would never recomend them. It takes so long to get things from the states then you have customs you have to worry about and them opening the package. I could just scream. Well thanks for listening

I am so frustrated I live in Belgium and I placed a order from this company over hear. I still haven't recieved my order and they won't reply to my emails. All I was doing was trying to get my order sent to my house instead of a post office box. Thinking I was ordering sex toys and doing it with out every one knowing and all I have gotten is totally screwed over. I ordered from them for more than one reason but I am so dissapointed we have a romantic weekend comeing up and this company has totally ruined it. I don't know if I am aloud to put the companys name on here but I would never recomend them. It takes so long to get things from the states then you have customs you have to worry about and them opening the package. I could just scream. Well thanks for listening

Yes, international delivery can be tricky. Customs are so unpredictable. It is too bad they don't answer your emails. I am sorry to hear that.

Rob

Usually, there is also a phone number on a website, catalog, pamplet, to go with the company. If you have a confirmation number, get that, the date of your e-mail and CALL them. Even if you don't have that, your name and addie will be enough (and probably your phone number you gave on the order form). If they've already billed your credit card, you have EVERY right to find out where your merchandise is. If the person on the line can't seem to help, demand to speak with a supervisor. And, if for some reason, you can't understand the operator, due to a heavy accent, ask to speak with someone else, and why. I'm all for bi/multi-lingual operators, but they have to be understood, especially in business. It's YOUR money, you have a RIGHT to find out where it's going.

• Members

There's some great advice on here already from my fellow forum members.

1. INTL is a tricky thing. But you need to CALL THEM. Emails can be ignored, phone calls are harder to do that with. If you don't have a tracking number already to check on status, get one. Talk to a live person.

2. IHA IS RIGHT. This should NOT ruin your night.

Get creative! Come up with some new ideas and maybe even try something new that you've been interested in doing. There's plenty of things you can do with items right in your house. Ever played with food before? Honey, chocolate syrup, whip cream, fruit. Or change it up a bit. Maybe tie your man down in his favorite chair and give him a foot rub and a blowjob wearing nothing but HOT HOT heals and one of his shirts.

There's lots to do so don't give up, just get creatively horny!

Best of luck,

Ginger

• Members

If they do arrive after your weekend that would work too. You would have to spend an imaginative weekend with your lover then get home to a box of new toys to play with. What could be better. If they don't you can always dispute it through the cc or the bank. I don't know if you have a BBB there but if you do file a complaint after making the phone calls. The BBB usually does a lot to make a company pay attention!

• Members

sorry about your troubles, I recently ordred something right here in the states and got only half my order then when I finally called they told me the rest was no longer availible you would think they would have wrote it in an e-mail on the invoice anything but they didn't!!!!!!!! I know how you feel don't let it ruin your fun time though get creative and play!!!!!!!!!!!