Official Community Forums Home

Tranny's

crossroads123

• Members

I haven't seen anyone say anything about transexuals here? My wife and I have a couple of movies which we incorporate into our sex life on occasion. I was just wondering if no one else has any interest in these women/men? Does anyone here have any experience with them they would share or are any members here trannys?

• Members

I have seen some (I work at a video store). I'm not too fond of these types of movies myself but I know alot of people who snatch these up at all hours. I forget the name of it, but there is one particular she-male video that constantly goes in and out. Ususally, we'll pull them off of the shelves and sell them to people. We can never seem to sell this one because it's ALWAYS rented out.

• Members

I don't find transsexuality sexually appealing in and of itself really, but I was pretty excited when I discovered Buck Angel. He's just cool... and also I was really confused the first time I saw a picture of him, hah!

• Members

I have had one of the short clip type movies that had 1 scene with a tranny in it. I can't say it did anything for me but then again who knows. They may have caught more attention had they taken the time to find one who at least half way looked like a woman. There are some out there who have fooled me. But I think the other group of (I'm not even sure I would group them in the same way), is what we tend to see more of. You know the ones on Jerry Springer. Maybe it's just my way of thinking here but if you can't pull it off and look somewhat like a female why bother. I know that times and attitudes are much different now than they were but some people really try to do outrageous stuff to get attention. I have to wonder if they looked at themselves?

• 2 months later...
  • Members

My husband is gender queer, he's not on hormones, but he does have some of the same issues trangendered folks do. Sometimes it's hard for him to have sex because he doesn't feel really very comfortable with his body (despite how beautiful he is) and it has a lot of effect on his self-esteem. Since being gender queer is even more confusing (he identifies as sort of between male and female) it often depresses him.

On the other hand, he is a very tender, loving, and satisfying partner. He understands me better than any woman or man ever has, and he's the only male who's ever liked the way I tend to take the male role when I'm in a hetrosexual relationship (even though I am a very girlie girl) I like to pay for dinner, I like buying my partner expensive gifts, I love being the one to chase, and eventually have a male partner give in. He's also very good about fulfilling my little cross-dressing kink (pretty boys dressed as girls)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
I haven't seen anyone say anything about transexuals here? My wife and I have a couple of movies which we incorporate into our sex life on occasion. I was just wondering if no one else has any interest in these women/men? Does anyone here have any experience with them they would share or are any members here trannys?

Years ago we went to keyWest and were tanning nude on a co deck.A beautiful girl sat next to us topless with a tiny thong.I thought she must have a big mound[above her pussy] and protruding lips.We had a very polite conversation and ending up meeting her for dinner and she brought a female friend.Later that night we returned to our motel[nude pool and tanning area].After drinks we decided to go swimming.She said don't be shocked.Then she stripped her clothes and exposed this tiny penis and even tinier balls,completely shaved.I have to say she was stunning.Beautiful small tittes,small waist and perfect ass.I was jealious of her/him body,although I am in good shape.After swimming her friend and her were getting intimate and she/he got this amazing hard erection.Such a beautiful penis.I by then was playing with my husband's penis.We told them not to let us stop you two and they started having sex.It was very erotic to watch them in a 69,both with women's bodies,yet one with a penis.Her friend went to her bag and put on a strap-on dildo.As she entered her/him in the anus she moaned like crazy.My husband told me to give her a hand[if you know what i mean] and i was jacking her/him off when she stopped me.My husband came over and I was sucking him and her friend jacked her off on my ass.They both licked me clean as my hub shoot his yum in my mouth and I ejcaulated on both of them,watching them enjoy my jucies.what a weekend that was{EROTIC]!!!

• Members
Oral, you have some delightful experiences!!!

Pinky,I give thanks to my husband who awoke my inner spirit and lets be myself never denies me anything.Although I want to pursue more with our friends,[Carla and Beth,the shemale and her mate],as they do.Carla would like to have my husband f**k her.I have suggested it but he has not given an answer.They have told us that we are the only couple that they exchanged sex with,but I think my hub does not beleive them.What ever happens,happens.We do both enjoy their company.I have never been with a woman,but adore both of their bodies and we love giving nude massages.I have not sucked Carla's penis and I'm sure hub as no objections if I would,but would expect a condom which would take away the best part.It's amazing that when Carla is naked she is always erect.We compare her with our son who gets erect when the winds blows and asks whats happening.Father and son talk then.We have a lot of fun espically when they tease my hub.He slaps her ass and she bends over,quite funny.Anyway we are thinking of asking them for tests then we can really have some fun,espically me.They are visiting us soon so we will see.Oral

• Members
Pinky,I give thanks to my husband who awoke my inner spirit and lets be myself never denies me anything.Although I want to pursue more with our friends,[Carla and Beth,the shemale and her mate],as they do.Carla would like to have my husband f**k her.I have suggested it but he has not given an answer.They have told us that we are the only couple that they exchanged sex with,but I think my hub does not beleive them.What ever happens,happens.We do both enjoy their company.I have never been with a woman,but adore both of their bodies and we love giving nude massages.I have not sucked Carla's penis and I'm sure hub as no objections if I would,but would expect a condom which would take away the best part.It's amazing that when Carla is naked she is always erect.We compare her with our son who gets erect when the winds blows and asks whats happening.Father and son talk then.We have a lot of fun espically when they tease my hub.He slaps her ass and she bends over,quite funny.Anyway we are thinking of asking them for tests then we can really have some fun,espically me.They are visiting us soon so we will see.Oral

YUM