Official Community Forums Home

Womens Feedback On Oral

• Members

Ok, here is what is happening. When I do oral on my girlfriend, this is what I do. We'll kiss for awhile, then I usually go to her neck while running my hands thru her wonderful red silky hair. That is her sexiest part to me.. yes, her hair. I love it! Anyway, I'll continue on from there to lick her breasts and only lightly on the nipples. I go back up to her mouth a lot for long kisses while caressing her body with my hands and touching her face. Lots of soft kisses around the face to. I eventually will tounge her around her belly button and play with her piercing. I love to kiss around the lower belly and right on the pubic bone area. I'll spend some time on the inside thighs and even kisses on her feet and toes, and maybe massage her feet a little. During all this, she isn't saying anything. I wish she would. I'm telling her lots words of praise, how good she feels and smells, I love her, etc. I'll look up at her to see what emotioins she is expressing, and her eyes are always closed and she looks relaxed, but I don't think she is. I slowy work my way up to her pussy and will very gently lick around her outer lips to start. I may cup her pussy with one hand and apply light pressure while moving the hand in slow circles. She never gets very wet, but I guess that is normal for some woman in their 40's. My tounge will go from the bottom of her pussy to the top without ever direct contact on her clit yet. I'll pull on her lips easily while slowy putting in one or two fingers. I'll dart my tounge in out and as deep as I can also. Once I get to her clit, I don't stay on it long to start, but will build up to it. By now she is starting to breath heavier and her pelvis is going up and down slowly. I'll ask her how she likes me to do it, but still she says nothing, so I gauge it as best I can by body language. I'll start to put slow and constant pressure on her clit by now and tounge rhythm will increase. I may still have some fingers in her on her G spot, or use both of my hands to part her lips more. She is now breathing even heavier and may be saying words like "oh shit", "oh God", and some quiet moans. At this time its obvious she is building, peaking, and getting close. She may have her hand in my hair now and is starting to scratch my head faster in sync with her breathing harder, pelvis moving faster, and more moaning. God, I love that! I'm thinking she is loving this, feeling great and about to orgasm... and then ABRUPTLY she pulls my head up to signal me to stop and says her clit is to sensitive to continue and the feeling is gone. Could she actually be having a small orgasm and it just isn't the intensity she envisions?

What is going on here?

• Members

She is very close to it, yes. Does she completely stop all intimate contact at that point, or would she let you continue until she orgasms by fingering her or regular sex?? Or have you even thought of doing that?? Just lightly suggest to her, "let me finger you til you cum"....no clit touching there.

• Members
She is very close to it, yes.  Does she completely stop all intimate contact at that point, or would she let you continue until she orgasms by fingering her or regular sex?? Or have you even thought of doing that?? Just lightly suggest to her, "let me finger you til you cum"....no clit touching there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know she is close. I' not sure if there is some mental block or something?

She has never cum like this (or any other way yet) from anyone, so it just isn't me. Usually when she tells me to stop, I will stop any clitoral contact and we'll just cuddle, kiss, etc.

A couple of times I have continued right to penetration and she liked it since there was no clitoral contact. How she felt from there on I'm not sure.

I think I know how she may feel a little. With my ex-wife it took me months before I was ever to cum from blow jobs. Yes, I kow thats weird for a guy. It always felt great, and I would get to the point where it would feel like I was about to cum, and then I would tell her to stop since it was almost annyoing at that point. I think thats how she feels. One day it did just happen and I'm not sure why.

• Members
I know she is close.  I' not sure if there is some mental block or something?

She has never cum like this (or any other way yet)  from anyone, so it just isn't me.  Usually when she tells me to stop, I will stop any clitoral contact and we'll just cuddle, kiss, etc. 

A couple of times I have continued right to penetration and she liked it since there was no clitoral contact.  How she felt from there on I'm not sure.

I think I know how she may feel a little. With my ex-wife it took me months before I was ever to cum from blow jobs. Yes, I kow thats weird for a guy. It always felt great, and I would get to the point where it would feel like I was about to cum, and then I would tell her to stop since it was almost annyoing at that point.  I think thats how she feels.  One day it did just happen and I'm not sure why.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She is communicating more after which is good. What do you think abou this? I hope her response just isn't BS to keep me happy.

My question:

When we were making love on Sun morning and then you asked me to stop because of sensitivity and loss of feeling on your clit, was it ok to continue to regular intercourse from there like I did, or was that a bad thing to do? I was thinking there is no direct clitoral contact at that time, so it shouldn't have bothered you. Please be honest.

Her response:

The reason I did ask you to stop was because it was sensitive – the uncomfortable feeling. BUT – it felt wonderful before that point! As for continuing on, that was perfect. If you had kept on rubbing or licking my clit, I think I would have grabbed your hair and yanked your head away. I think things are starting to click and I’m ……………..horny. Yikes! Yes, it’s true! I want you!!

• Members

It sounds to me like either this woman is afraid to have a full on orgasm with you...i.e. she stops just before it gets there under the guise of it being "sensitive" or she has an orgasm and then it is really sensitive. When you are down there, do you notice any contractions of her vagina, any extra secretions right before she says she is too sensitive to continue? When we women have these orgasms that are intense like that, men can tell. The vaginal walls contract, the secretions get heavier, if your mouth or fingers are there you should be able to tell if she actually had the orgasm...if she didn't, then she is stopping just before, not letting herself go over and beyond what she feels as pain....it is probably very intense pleasure that she constues as pain. She will have to train herself to keep going until she gets over the hump, so to speak, to get the orgasm. However, it sounds like she has made wonderful progress...good going!

Mikayla